Why become a member? ×

I will not sh#t outside (the UK)?

itsmedunc

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1450988885' post='2937731']
Was he trying to say he won't [i]ship[/i] outside the UK? Either that or he loads up on Immodium every time he approaches the border, but I'm not sure how that would be relevant to the eBay listing...
[/quote]

No,he's just informing that he won't accept a deposit. :mellow:

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1450989292' post='2937736']
Not if you are camping...
[/quote]

No sense of adventure! However I would agree with your view on this even though it seems a bit cold and wet for camping at this time of year. In my defence the original quote is "I will not s**t outside the UK".

[quote name='3below' timestamp='1450994782' post='2937784']

No sense of adventure! However I would agree with your view on this even though it seems a bit cold and wet for camping at this time of year. In my defence the original quote is "I will not s**t outside the UK".
[/quote]

Title amended!

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1450993750' post='2937777']
The letter 'p' and 't' aren't close to each other on the keyboard. I shall assume that it is not a typo.
[/quote]

We do not know what keyboard was in use. "The QWERTY layout was designed in the 19th century. Colemak is a modern alternative to the QWERTY and Dvorak layouts. It is designed for efficient and ergonomic touch typing in English".

On the Colemak keyboard, the P and T keys are next to each other although on different rows.

At this point I am going outside for some natural activities which can be carried out in rural isolation and to spot santa :)

Edited by 3below

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1451001624' post='2937847']
I hope this doesn't mean what I first read this as, by association and context. :o Please tell me I'm deluded. Please..? :blush:
[/quote]

I am unable to deny or confirm what it is that you may think this refers to :)