Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback for CalDeep

james

• 4 months later...

Cal's a mate of mine, and just bought my Diamond BCP-1 compressor last weekend- it was a pleasure to hang out with him at my flat on a Sunday afternoon and chat about music, playing and gear! As you'd expect, the deal and payment was hassle-free, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Bought a Barefaced Retro two10 from Cal. Really decent and friendly guy. The cab was exactly as described and Cal was very accommodating in letting me having a noodle around with it before I bought it.

I would definitely deal with him again. Top bloke, buy with confidence.

Adam

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought a midi unit off Cal. Nice smooth transaction, just like you want it to be and the item was received promptly. An asset to the BC community and yet one more good reason why BC is the best place to trade.

Thanks again Cal

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought Cal's Sire V7 five string. Lovely bass, exactly as described and beautifully packed for shipping (which he sorted out). Excellent comms throughout and a very pleasant deal all round.

Recommended - deal with confidence! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Cal bought some microphone accessories off of me this week.   As others have mentioned here communication was excellent and the process was completely hassle free.  I love dealing with dudes like Cal on BC, it just takes the stress out of buying and selling unlike some other platforms I could mention.  Cheers Cal!

• 4 months later...