Why become a member? ×

The Alternative Rock Factfile. It's Back for a Christmas Edition!

yorks5stringer

Err, back on Topic.....

With the cessation from Touring of US Rockers "KISS", the man with the longest tongue in Rock, Gene Simonns is doing a new Radio 2 Rock Show.

Kiss Tribute Bands have taken advantage of their exile, one of the most popular are from across the Channel and called "French Kiss".

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1434143688' post='2797200']
It has just been announced that Alan Lancaster and Jeff Berlin are to be twinned. Tina Weymouth and Glen Matlock are currently in talks.
[/quote]

Err....
"Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:22 PM
Following the departure of David Byrne from Talking Heads, Alan Bennett has confirmed he will be taking them in a new direction. In a separate development Tina Weymouth will be collaborating with Jesse Winchester."

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1434147767' post='2797238']
Err....
"Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:22 PM
Following the departure of David Byrne from Talking Heads, Alan Bennett has confirmed he will be taking them in a new direction. In a separate development Tina Weymouth will be collaborating with Jesse Winchester."
[/quote]

She's obviously moved on.

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1434151174' post='2797258']
She's obviously moved on.
[/quote]

You don't get out of it that easily and TBH, bit gutted you didn't remember I had already posted something similar on the 29th November last year. "Blatant Plagiarism" is the term I would use...

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1434153646' post='2797264']
You don't get out of it that easily and TBH, bit gutted you didn't remember I had already posted something similar on the 29th November last year. "Blatant Plagiarism" is the term I would use...
[/quote]

Had you used the word "twinned", I couldn't have failed to agree. I can only think that you are resentful of no-one pointing out that despite the nomenclative the relationship between yourself, the late Susannah York, and Thom Yorke, that none of you have ever gone further north than Northampton.

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1434154791' post='2797268']
Had you used the word "twinned", I couldn't have failed to agree. I can only think that you are resentful of no-one pointing out that despite the nomenclative the relationship between yourself, the late Susannah York, and Thom Yorke, that none of you have ever gone further north than Northampton.
[/quote]

I really resent that you think I'm resentful.

[quote name='pfretrock' timestamp='1434208948' post='2797653'] Filipino rock band The Dawn were once double booked with Dexys Midnight Runners. [/quote]

Following a spate of twisted ankles due to local Councils switching off street lighting to save money , Dexy's soon decided to stay in and watch "8 out of 10 Cats do Countdown"