Why become a member? ×

Jeez, i hate crap like this. God awful..

bubinga5

[quote name='BigGuyAtTheBack' timestamp='1408097249' post='2527022']
Hoorin funny!!!!!! The only thing 'wrong' is the dudes haircut. As BigRedX said 'I'd have him in my band', nobody would notice my crappy bass playing :D
[/quote]

Nae muckle folk wid get yer first word, bit I ken I did. :)

TBH, I don't like long solo's whether it's on the drums, bass, or guitar. However, in this case it's purely a fun thing and not an ego thing I would say. Good on him

just wanted to say, i was probably a bit strong in my opinions, and sounded like a dick. but i can't get away from the fact that he looks very ridiculous doing this sort of thing. only my op. i apologise for coming across as snooty. it certainly wasn't my intention. but hind site and such. its just not my bag, and should have worded my post differently.

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1408200263' post='2528037']
just wanted to say, i was probably a bit strong in my opinions, and sounded like a dick. but i can't get away from the fact that he looks very ridiculous doing this sort of thing. only my op. i apologise for coming across as snooty. it certainly wasn't my intention. but hind site and such. its just not my bag, and should have worded my post differently.
[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it. :) Having followed your link, it's not the video I was expecting.
The 'Drummer at the wrong gig' vid usually trotted out is this one, which I unapologetically trot out again:

[media]http://youtu.be/ItZyaOlrb7E[/media]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1408204530' post='2528074']
is it a trend or something.? it just doesn't compute for me.
[/quote]

It's just that it's been posted lots of times on BC by people who think they're posting it for the first time... as you did. ;)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1408204816' post='2528081']

It's just that it's been posted lots of times on BC by people who think they're posting it for the first time... as you did. ;)
[/quote]
And the punishment is that you have to stay on BC for the next 50 posts of that video... ☺

[quote name='gadgie' timestamp='1408196757' post='2528008']
Nae muckle folk wid get yer first word, bit I ken I did. :)

TBH, I don't like long solo's whether it's on the drums, bass, or guitar. However, in this case it's purely a fun thing and not an ego thing I would say. Good on him
[/quote]

Hi Gadgie, foos yer doos, couldnae resist gettin a bit o the Doric in there min! I'd have him in my band oany time, jist leave him tae get oan wi it an the rest o us wid jist ging tae the bar! Some fouk jist need tae lighten up a bit ye ken!

Doric is fit wi spik up here in the NE of Scotland, incomprehensible tae oanybody sooth o Stonehaven! :D

[quote name='BigGuyAtTheBack' timestamp='1408264673' post='2528375']
Hi Gadgie, foos yer doos, couldnae resist gettin a bit o the Doric in there min! I'd have him in my band oany time, jist leave him tae get oan wi it an the rest o us wid jist ging tae the bar! Some fouk jist need tae lighten up a bit ye ken!

Doric is fit wi spik up here in the NE of Scotland, incomprehensible tae oanybody sooth o Stonehaven! :D
[/quote]

Je ne serai pas si sûr. C'est parfaitement compréhensible avec un modicum de patience et un peu d'imagination. Pour ceux élevés au 'Beano', ce n'est rien. :mellow:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1408280590' post='2528555']
Je ne serai pas si sûr. C'est parfaitement compréhensible avec un modicum de patience et un peu d'imagination. Pour ceux élevés au 'Beano', ce n'est rien. :mellow:
[/quote]
Time tae brush up oan ma french since am gan there in December! Anyhoo I'd still have that drummer in my band! That singer as well for a few numbers would be hilarious in a 'teuchter' pub up my way :blink:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1408029798' post='2526429']
The 'Drummer at the Wrong Gig' video usually runs in tandem on Basschat with 'Cross-dressing Japanese Bass Player' (though I think he or she may be Korean):
[/quote]

I haven't seen the cross-dressing Japanese bass player for about five years or more. Oh dear, I don't think she's ageing well.