Why become a member? ×

Could this be The Messiah of all basses?

I appreciate what you say but NO... This is an absolutely excellent bass and owners do know. Far superior than mij and cij basses. These basses are the bollox. They embarrassed Fender USA at the time, hence.

I will buy every single JV all day long for £100 if you can supply at that price, I will even treble it... Anybody who wants to sell one for this price please let me know.

Cheers

Dunc

I think the problem with this one is that when it was first listed he said it was a '93. Next listing he changed that to an '83, said he bought it from new (hence the dodgy irrelevant swing tag). My memory is not all that great, but I can differentiate what I did in the 80s and 90s. Possibly just a typo but, in that case, why not just say it was a typo? There seems to me to be too many discrepancies to trust the listing, and the dodgy pictures don't help.

But as far as JV Squiers in general are concerned they are absolutely superb. I have one and it is a corker.

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1407640929' post='2522538']
I appreciate what you say but NO... This is an absolutely excellent bass and owners do know. Far superior than mij and cij basses. These basses are the bollox. They embarrassed Fender USA at the time, hence.

I will buy every single JV all day long for £100 if you can supply at that price, I will even treble it... Anybody who wants to sell one for this price please let me know.

Cheers

Dunc
[/quote]Maybe. I was thinking of the kid who had it one christmas in 1983, never realy mastered it and out it in the cupboard. He has emigrated, and the mum asks what to do. He says sell it, so she looks up Squire, and puts it in the paper for £100 for example.