Why become a member? ×

Thanks fender!

kevvo66

Just got back from rehearsals with my drummer ,wah the rumbles 100 a punchy little sod,do I like it ,oh it's great little combo I'm converted think I will be selling my cabs and head and getting her big sister light as a feather ,love it,so if your looking at combos give these a go you want be disappointed

Edited by kevvo66

I've used the previous generation Rumble 1x12 combo, the tilt back one, at a rehearsal studio near London Bridge on several occasions and it drowned out a noisy drummer with ease and it's only rated at 75W!

I expect the new 100W 1x12 combo will be amazing!

Eude

I used to own a 100 Rumble,
and it was great - really loud for 100W

I found it could be OK for smaller pub gigs
but medium & larger gigs, it wouldn't be loud enough + had to be miked up...

Rather heavy for a 100W amp IMO
but solidly built.....

Glad you're enjoying it

I`ve gigged with both the 100 and the 150 as provided rigs. The 150 just about got away with it, the 100 maxed I could barely hear on-stage, though as we were going through the PA I wasn`t that fussed, as the sound engineer gave a great monitor mix. Have to say though, I love the sound of these - and other - Fender bass amps.

I have the previous generation Bassman 25 tilt-back, got off ebay for £40 (delivered!). This was also revamped as the Rumble 30 until the current generation appeared. It's a surprisingly capable little thing, and entirely usable in small gig situations. Took it to a jam night, a small one. Was totally at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dumped my Laney RB1 ( bedroom practice ) for a Fender Rumble 25 V3 ( the new lightweight ones )

Looks like Fender are using the Technology they have obtained from buying out Genz Benz 6 months ago !

This Combo is sooooooo gooood . LIGHT, PUNCHY, GREAT TONE ( and using an 8 inch speaker ! )

I am considering selling my Genz Benz Streamliner, Focus 4x10 and Focus 1x15 for the Fender Rumble 500W Combo v3 version !

Well done Fender

Pete

Edited by petetexas

Hiya Pete ,should image the 500 combo is awsome ,even my 100 killed my ashdown cabs and everything I tried for punch that why I sold the ashdown rig to my mate the sound just was not doing it for me anymore ,where the fender does I may even sell my mb250 head and put towards the fenders big sister the more I play it the more I love it ,I can also save my vertebrae now !!!!