Why become a member? ×

Gone thanks
£700

karlfer

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1400778183' post='2456949']
+ 1 for rosewood - must resist, please tell me it's a pan pot jobbie that I don't like and not a vol, vol, tone layout :rolleyes:!!
[/quote]

Sorry Tim, IT IS vol vol tone :P !
By the way, Roqsolid appear to have a relaunch kinda thing with 15% off, so worth a try for your TC perhaps?

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='mirszmarsz' timestamp='1400867894' post='2457775']
Nice one ... but we from europe will keep hands double off course
[/quote]

Sorry, not quite sure what you mean? If it's because I state UK only, I always do that HOWEVER, I have sold basses to Europe when asked to.
I do ask for the following though.
1. Money to be paid in GBP, by bank transfer (this usually takes 3 days to clear from Europe).
2. Buyer to arrange their own INSURED courier, and buyer to let me know what day courier will collect.

My feedback is linked below and shows I have done this in the past. I simply prefer NOT to do it as I have had problems (an Aerodyne lost for 3 weeks in Genoa airport springs to mind :( ).
This bass ready for action at last nights gig
[url="http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/DSCF0537_zpsd8efc1c4.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by karlfer

Cheers Tim.

Folk are putting 90's jazzes up for £900.
There is a 1999 one of these Hot Rod's for sale, Southside, Glasgow (on Bumtree) at an eye watering £1100 :o .
I am now really looking to help fund a Fender Custom shop, but I'm not going to give this away.
Hence, probably last bump.
Might put the 2011 White/maple/black P back up.
Cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='theyellowcar' timestamp='1401298810' post='2462228']
Might that be something in Burgundy Mist? :P

Whatever the case, have a "how is this still here?" bump, on me.
[/quote]

Might be :P
I did ask Mark at Bass Direct for X amount against the lovely Custom Shop 60 stacker (that has been changed to VVT, but stackers still with it :scratch_one-s_head: ) but he couldn't quite go to what I needed for this, against that one. He's got a profit to make so fair enough.
Mind, that Burgundy Mist :gas: :gas: :gas:
Ta for da bump :)

Edited by karlfer

So, are you still open to trades for your Fender? Take your pick from these:

2000 USA G&L L-2000 Blueburst + contrast binding.
1994 MIJ Fender P 62 RI Fotoflame
Early 80's "Pro-Martin" Kasuga copy MIJ neck-through P bass-a-like jobbie

[quote name='bassbiscuits' timestamp='1400104448' post='2450930']
That's a lovely looking bass mate! Was intrigued by the earlier description sans photos - now I see what you're talking about! That's well tasty
[/quote]

Yep agree with mr biscuits

Thanks fellas.

Further pm's replied.

Found a link (dark side alert :P ) which has a bit chat about these, INCLUDING the spec list.
[url="http://www.talkbass.com/threads/fender-hot-rodded-p-bass-p-j-passive-question.377605/"]Fender Hot-Rodded P-bass?P/J passive question. | TalkBass.com[/url]

Edited by karlfer

REDUCED TO £650 COLLECTED FROM WIGAN BEFORE MONDAY 9TH JUNE!

Would quite like to move this on now as I have found THE CS I am after. By mistake admittedly, but I've found her. :gas:
So, if it's of interest, please let me know before she goes in p/x.
Cheers,
Karl.

it's a real shame you're not interested in trades, especially for an EAD 212 cab that I just happen to be selling as I'd rather like that P, especially the natural & rosewood combo!! Looks smokin'!!

Fabulous cabs Andy and hugely tempted but firstly it's quite a bit more than the Hot Rod and secondly I would have to sell my Barefaced (post#32) , to get the final money for the CS.
All this against a bit of a time schedule.
Good luck with your sale.

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1402040388' post='2469369']
Fabulous cabs Andy and hugely tempted but firstly it's quite a bit more than the Hot Rod and secondly I would have to sell my Barefaced (post#32) , to get the final money for the CS.
All this against a bit of a time schedule.
Good luck with your sale.
[/quote]

Cheers matey, I'm praying for serendipitous timing of a sale for me which will then provoke a sale for you and a new bass for me :gas:

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1402043224' post='2469406']
Cheers matey, I'm praying for serendipitous timing of a sale for me which will then provoke a sale for you and a new bass for me :gas:
[/quote]

Fingers crossed, more for your sale before you come to your senses :lol:

[quote name='copey28' timestamp='1402082681' post='2469959']
Is it sold with a hard case ? How much to ship to scotland ka73bw?
cheers
[/quote]

1st picture, you can see it in the original Fender hard case it came in. It's battered but fully functional.
£670 insured courier delivered to Ayr.

By the way folks, if my feedback at the bottom of each of my posts isn't enough, the place I am getting my CS from had a comprehensive look over this whilst I was trying their basses.
They agreed to give me what I was asking in part x. I will provide the name of that shop by PM if required.

Further pm's replied. It has been sold twice and both buyers have backed out allegedly due to spousal pressure. Does that happen :o ?

OK so I reduced this uncommon combination of Fender's finest bits to that of less than some of the second hand output from Japan.
Fender have never made a lot of factory passive p/j's but half the world (exaggeration) modified their P's like this in the 70's.
I have had several requests to do sound clips. I'm old.
1. Don't have the equipment.
2. Have no idea how to do it.
3. It would sound completely different with somebody else playing it their way through their gear,
Sorry. I don't refuse much but I don't have the life expectancy to figure that out :P
So, as it stands looks like it's going to go in part ex where it will probably be put out at £850/£900.
Unless somebody bites the bullet in the next day or so.
Cheers,
Karl.