Why become a member? ×

My "FS" topic disappeared - again... - help

Stance

Are you subscribed to the marketplace ?

there is a subscription or a one off fee to sell stuff over a value of £50 . there is a facility to pay during the process of putting the ad up .
If the process does get done fully then the ad won't appear , but I am sure a marketplace mod can help you out if the process itself has fallen down .

[quote name='Stance' timestamp='1396781013' post='2417176']
Thanks for the bump! But I can´t find it...
[size=4][/quote][/size]
I can see it OK, too... :)
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/233782-roland-jp-8080-virtual-analog-synthesizer-with-manual-and-original-box/"]http://basschat.co.u...d-original-box/[/url]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1396782076' post='2417197']
If your account is anything like mine, the majority of my own posts don't appear when I hit 'View New Content' and sometimes don't even appear in 'My Content'. It was all fine until the 'upgrade' a year or so back.....
[/quote]

It's not just you mate - mine doesn't work either. :)

I spent some time fiddling with the settings for it a while back and came to the conclusion that it has a technical problem starting with 'F' and ending with 'D'. ;)

The next upgrade should take care of it.

[quote name='Stance' timestamp='1396784636' post='2417236']
Stil can´t see it.... Bahhhhh
[/quote]

Like others said above: it may not appear in Your Content due to what looks like software issues that won't get resolved until the next update.
But you can always find your own ads if you go to the section you posted them in and use the search function.

Hi Stance

The 'my content' list isn't always indexing properly at the moment (we're fixing it at the moment) but currently if you post a 'bump' on your thread it'll add your listing to your my content area after a few mins.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/233782-roland-jp-8080-virtual-analog-synthesizer-with-manual-and-original-box/page__p__2414760#entry2414760

The new version of the software gets rid of this problem, it's all to do with the search index..

In the meantime, sorry and good luck with the same!

ped

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1396795309' post='2417398']
can you not find it even if you select 'Topics I started' in the left-hand menu?
[/quote]

In the Topics, yes . Until the new software upgrade comes, I´ll use the Topics to find /do bump on my new posts.

Thanks you all!

Cheers from sunny Portugal