Why become a member? ×

Sklar!

JuliusGroove

[quote name='The Admiral' timestamp='1395071340' post='2398286']
That looks like a behind the scenes shot from The Hobbit : Lee Sklar - the Gandalf of groove!
[/quote]
Here he his, looking up the tabs for Moondance

Edited by Hobbayne

[quote name='JuliusGroove' timestamp='1395072446' post='2398304']

This was definitely the highlight of the class..
[/quote]It would be great if there was someone the other side of the camera writing something on a board with their back to the audience and this was the picture of the entire class (& Mr Sklar) flipping them off :D

Yes I got a bit emotional at LBS asking him a question, I just love the stuff he plays on, tight as a gnats chuff ( can I still say that?).....

The missus was dead impressed when he was on the Gene Clark documentary on BBC 4 Friday night and I said "I've met him and shaken his hand"!

Edited by yorks5stringer

Love his playing, his attitude to music, his outstanding friendliness to fans! I'd actually count him as a bigger influence on me than I probably realise too, I grew up listening to James Taylor and he's plastered over the majority of his records. Still convinced he'll endorse anything under the sun but who cares when you're that much of a dude with such an illustrious career and the best beard in the history of music.