East Eng: 1
London:2
South East: 9
South West: 3
Wales: 1
Scotland: 4
N. Ireland:
Stateless: 1

Well at least the East Midlands are off the mark now, just need to get someone from Northern Ireland to cover all of the UK

There's 3500 odd Basschatters and less than 1% have bought a Raffle ticket...........now there an opportunity to win an Amp too!

Edited by yorks5stringer

Updated scores on the doors.....

North East: 2
North West: 6
Yorks & Hum: 7
East Mids:1
West Mids:3
N. Ireland:

Well at least the East Midlands are off the mark now, just need to get someone from Northern Ireland to cover all of the UK. Yorkshire sneaking up into second place too!

There's 3500 odd Basschatters and less than 1% have bought a Raffle ticket...........now there's an opportunity to win an Amp too!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='236660' date='Jul 10 2008, 04:21 PM']Updated scores on the doors.....

Yorks & Hum: 7
N. Ireland:

Well at least the East Midlands are off the mark now, just need to get someone from Northern Ireland to cover all of the UK. Yorkshire sneaking up into second place too![/quote]
I vote we work it on proportional representation here. That would put Scotland miles into the lead. :)

Updated scores on the doors.....

Yorks & Hum: 8
East Eng: 2
South East: 10
N. Ireland:

With the SE stretching their lead, we still need to get someone from Northern Ireland to cover off all of the UK. Yorkshire sneaking up into second place too!

There's 3500 odd Basschatters and still less than 1% have bought a Raffle ticket...........now there's an opportunity to win an Amp too on the £8.50 combined ticket!

Edited by yorks5stringer

I've added this up to 48 pledges, although not all have given geographical information.

Please check your PM's as I've contacted a number of you where I am unsure who the PP payment has come from!

I think we should be able to top 50?

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='Shockwave' post='238174' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:32 PM']So which charity got the money and who got the bass? :) Own up![/quote]

and the Winner, independently drawn by my next door neighbour called Paul, wearing an Everton shirt ( grimace) is Bassbunny!
It is his choice which Charity he wishes the £ raised to go to.

Thanks to all who bought tickets!