Why become a member? ×

£850

bagsieblue

*****Oh well, enough is enough - you've had your chance ;) ;) ;) ***

Great overall condition, a couple of very minor marks.

[b]Link to the bass specs on GAK - Note that this is a full blown USA P Bass Limited Edition:[/b]

[b][url="http://www.gak.co.uk...sion-bass/76042"]http://www.gak.co.uk...sion-bass/76042[/url][/b]

Bass Is In Chorley, Lancs - any trial or inspection is more than welcome.

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='chuck_stones' timestamp='1375814172' post='2166103']
Ouch....nicest P bass I've ever seen and just the sort of sound I'm after for a new band. Trade for a MM Sterling in Onyx Black, limited edition?
[/quote]

Wow, that's one of a number of interesting offers I've had, also [b]two (!)[/b] lovely Warwick's gone up on here today as well......
I'm getting the feeling that once one deal is completed on here it will set off a chain reaction for a few basses to move.....

We have had discussions about this lovely Fender and a couple hundred sovs for my Bleached Blonde Ltd Thumb.
Thing is Tom, the only time I'm on fire now is when Her Who Makes Toast By Breathing On Warburton's gets the little effigy out :P (NOT a euphemism)

Gah.

I used to post on this site a lot, I stopped because I found myself In the basses for sale section more than actually playing. I came back just for a bit of a peek, a bit of a lurk. I keep visiting this page. I might have to pm. I was hoping someone would buy this and take away the temptation.

[quote name='odub' timestamp='1376780831' post='2179158']
Gah.

I used to post on this site a lot, I stopped because I found myself In the basses for sale section more than actually playing. I came back just for a bit of a peek, a bit of a lurk. I keep visiting this page. I might have to pm. I was hoping someone would buy this and take away the temptation.
[/quote]

Well..you see the button saying 'Send Me A Message'. ??

• 2 weeks later...