Why become a member? ×

Vote for Kit Richardson!! Pretty please with a brandy-macerated cherry on top :)

xilddx

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1370009008' post='2095507']
:D Thanks chaps.

Yes, the acoustic guy and gal are running away with it!
[/quote]

The guys voice annoys me. But then so does Ed Sheerans and he's done alright :lol:

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1370009057' post='2095509']
The guys voice annoys me. But then so does Ed Sheerans and he's done alright :lol:
[/quote]

Yes, he certainly has! And believe me, his rise was like a switch, one minute he's on the bill with us, the next, BOOOOM! Wembley!

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1370009448' post='2095514']
Yes, he certainly has! And believe me, his rise was like a switch, one minute he's on the bill with us, the next, BOOOOM! Wembley!
[/quote]

Sheeran was gigging with you before hand? And hes not giving you support slots now... b*stard :lol:

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1370011770' post='2095542']
Sheeran was gigging with you before hand? And hes not giving you support slots now... b*stard :lol:
[/quote]
:lol:

He and a friend of Kit (Fiona Bevan, check her out, she's ace) recently co-wrote a song which was given to One Direction and was their last single (I think). She's minted now :)

Voted for Kit - although i thought the Corinna Jane track was good as well [rather odd drum track though]
Not keen on that Craig fellows tune - It just meanders away into a doomsday offering of nothing [Just my opinion of course]

Good luck with the voting.

Garry