Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Vote for Kit Richardson!! Pretty please with a brandy-macerated cherry on top :)

xilddx

[quote name='clauster' timestamp='1369846010' post='2093438']
Voted as me and will vote as the band soon.

Top tune. I really must get on the train up to London and see one of Kit's gigs.
[/quote]

Cheers man, we have a lot of London gigs coming up over the next few months, there's a list in the Gigs section on here.

Thanks again!

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1369844059' post='2093402']
Damn you Nige! :D I have a Facebook account but never use it. And when I do log-on it alerts people that I've done so, which means I then have to deal with a bunch of pokes and other sh*t, explaining to friends/family that I don't use it and I'm not being rude by not replying, well not most of the time, and that they might as well try contacting me via semaphore or carrier pigeon, which would be no more/less effective than using Facebook... you get the picture.

Anyway, I logged on and voted. Sent out a quick spam on Tw@tter too.

Because you're worth it :P

PS: regardless of Basschat comradery, I thought your track was the best of the bunch by a country mile.
[/quote]

Paul, I hope you don't get overwhelmed with a load of FB sh*t just so you could vote :lol:

Thank you, thank you, and thrice thank you!

[quote name='clauster' timestamp='1369849147' post='2093490']
Righty ho - voted from the band facebook too now.

Will try and do it from the business facebook tomorrow.
[/quote]

Brilliant, thanks! I don't feel guilty because I think this about who's got the most friends :lol:

I'm even more senile than I thought... :unsure:

No problem with voting, as long as I listen honestly to all 4. I'd then choose (Kit or another, depends...). How the Dickens does one get to listen to the other 2, though..? 'Back to the Sea' is easy enough, but the others..? I had a quick 'nav' around Red Stag but, oh dear, am I useless at this Faceless stuff..?
Give me a clue, someone..? I'd love to help out here, but not till I've listened to all. :mellow:
([i]Grumbles back into the shadows: Darned ol' git, that's what you are; an old fogey. Can't even find a track on 'tweb. IT manager, my @rse..![/i])

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1369849498' post='2093503']
I'm even more senile than I thought... :unsure:

No problem with voting, as long as I listen honestly to all 4. I'd then choose (Kit or another, depends...). How the Dickens does one get to listen to the other 2, though..? 'Back to the Sea' is easy enough, but the others..? I had a quick 'nav' around Red Stag but, oh dear, am I useless at this Faceless stuff..?
Give me a clue, someone..? I'd love to help out here, but not till I've listened to all. :mellow:
([i]Grumbles back into the shadows: Darned ol' git, that's what you are; an old fogey. Can't even find a track on 'tweb. IT manager, my @rse..![/i])
[/quote]

The link's in the title mate of the FB text mate, I didn't spot it for a minute either :)

[url="http://redstagmanagement.com/may_2013"]http://redstagmanagement.com/may_2013[/url]

Thanks Dad :D

Edited by xilddx

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1369849626' post='2093508']The link's in the title mate of the FB text mate, I didn't spot it for a minute either...[/quote]

Thanks, that did the trick. Listening over, and the vote goes to...

[attachment=135802:original.gif]

Kit..!

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1369849626' post='2093508']...Thanks Dad :D[/quote]

You're welcome. :mellow:

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1369854204' post='2093606']
Thanks, that did the trick. Listening over, and the vote goes to...

[attachment=135801:Drum_Roll.jpg]
[url="http://gifsoup.com/view/4699226/drum-roll.html"][/url] [url="http://gifsoup.com"]GIFSoup[/url]

Kit..!

You're welcome. :mellow:
[/quote]

Splendid! Thank you, and that's really lovely that you listened and still voted for us :)

Cheers! x