Why become a member? ×

Status Streamline 5-string - SOLD
£1500

lowregisterhead

For sale is my Status Streamline 5, bought only a few weeks ago from another BC'er, in anticipation of an Antipodean tour I've got coming up next month.

Sadly, despite it being an amazing looking, feeling, playing and sounding instrument, I can't get on with the design, so I'm resigned to taking my Stingray Down Under instead! Built in 2010, but in genuinely excellent condition (testament to how well Brian took care of it) it's as near new as you'll get - the only marks I can find is a hint of finger swirl (if you look under the right light) in the highly polished finish by the pickups. No chips, dings, or fret wear. Gigbag and fitted flight case included. The flight case has a few scratches, but that's what it's for, after all.

A new one with the case and delivery would leave you with less than fifty quid change out of two grand, and you'd also have a 4 or 5 month wait for it to be built. I'm letting this one go for [s]£1500[/s] £1400 including UK shipping.

Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades.

NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST. :)

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1365026271' post='2034441']
Phew, thought I might have to have bought this back for a moment ..... Well done Dave, sorry it did'nt work out for you.
[/quote]

'Sold pending' Brian... it's not sold until... err... the fat lady sings... you know what I mean!