Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Schroeder 1212L SOLD SOLD SOLD
£650

ezbass

EDIT: The Mark Bass head has been sold so only the cab is available now.

The time has come to part with my tried and trusted Mark Bass Little Mark 2 and Schroeder 1212L. I have been super happy with this rig since I put it together and have many compliments about its tone. However, for reasons listed in this thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/202515-npcd-phil-jones-content-now-with-review/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] the time has come to move on as I have neither the space nor funds for 2 rigs.

So here we have a Mark Bass Little Mark 2 rated at 500 watts through a 4 ohm load. It is very powerful and I've never had to use it at a gig beyond 11 o'clock on the master, full details here [url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=69."]http://www.markbass....tail.php?id=69.[/url] Coupled to this I am selling my Schroeder 1212L rated at 4 ohms, so with the LMll we have a one cab solution rig. This cab has 2 x 12" drivers, one of which is angled and a tweeter and has a rating of 800 watts. The drivers are neodymium so this is a light cab weighing in at about 17 kgs and is easily transportable in one hand. I have moved the feet from the bottom to the side to give a taller rig and this also gives me the best on stage sound (which is very good BTW) but makes no difference, to my ears, in the audience (I tried all the different ways of setting this cab up physically and this seemed the best). The 'rhino' coating has been chipped in a couple of places and I have covered this with black gaffa (this is visible in the photo of the rear of the head) but is invisible at a distance. The cab comes with a heavy vinyl cover loving crafted by Mrs Ez. So here are the pics:

This rig should be bought as an entire unit as they just work together brilliantly and is a popular combo both here and in the US (check out Talkbass) but I will price them separately too.

Head - SOLD
Cab - SOLD

This obviously weighs a fair bit so cash on collection is recommended from Purley, Surrey, or I can meet the lucky new owner half way if not too far.

Edited by ezbass

Friend of mine uses this exact rig in a loud, 2 guitar classic rock (Metallica, Judas Priest, DC, Maiden, etc) covers band, and it's a killer. Plus it's a one-trip-from-the-car setup, too. Bump for a great rig.

This rig is super bargainous! The head is the most noise you can make for this small an amount of brass, I got one identical recently and it's taken my head off at my usual 'set it all to 12 oclock, the master on 3 and play'! It feels seriously loud and full!!

[quote name='thumperbob 2002' timestamp='1364229255' post='2023502']
I had the exact same rig. Absolutely fantastic tone and probably the loudest rig you can buy for this money. True one trip from the car rig. Magnificent.
[/quote]Very true, I did have picture (now missing) of me with the amp in a bag and bass in a gig bag over each shoulder, and the cabinet in one hand, this left me with a spare hand for a cup of coffee. Volume wise this rig will make you unpopular with residents some way away when wound right up, all this without distorting at all too.

Plenty of interest in this but no deals done yet. I work in a school so I've got a couple of weeks off now so I'm more available for tryouts (always recommended), collections or 1/2 way meet ups (if not too far). Thanks for all the interest and supportive comments so far, you don't this on eBay!

[quote name='BassManGraham' timestamp='1364984117' post='2033553']
I recently heard this rig at a gig. Superb and deceptively big sound from such a small cab. If I didn't have too much Markbass stuff already I would def buy the Schroeder Cab. Good luck with the sale
[/quote]Cheers for the sound endorsement Graham. Lots of interest, but times are tight and people are more cautious than ever when it comes to expenditure.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' timestamp='1365090006' post='2035186']
Would be interested in the Cab but am in Sheffield.
Listening to suggestions.... :)
[/quote]Er...... given my antipathy to couriers, etc and the distance between us, a mutually beneficial outcome seems unlikely at the moment. But never say never and all that.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' timestamp='1365090006' post='2035186']
Would be interested in the Cab but am in Sheffield.
Listening to suggestions.... :)
[/quote]

NO! Just NO! If you buy (and use) one more Schroeder cab Andy, the Earth may be pushed off it's axis! :lol:

Ezbass: Yep I got ya. Dont care for em myself... No worries. Leave it and if you get no other interest (you should, these rule imho) we can investigate further...
Warwickhunt: lol It's true John... I dont need it. But that's never been a factor in the past...

Edited by GremlinAndy