Why become a member? ×

Basschat auction. It's over, we have a winner.

leschirons

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1363898726' post='2019241']
That`s noble of you Ped. I used to deliver medical oxygen to the SSPCA dog home in Glasgow and they had/have a shocking number of staffie`s who have been mistreated and abandoned in their kennel`s.
[/quote]
Do you work for a well known Gases company in Cambuslang by any chance ?

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1363953826' post='2020026']
Whatever the outcome, BC will get my bid, just to thank the admin staff for their great efforts. I'm not Cresus, but I like the spirit of this thread, so hang the expense..! :happy:
There's no tab in there, anyway, nor drum score... :lol:
[/quote]

Do you have the tabs for it? :D

i DECLARE THIS AUCTION OVER.

We have a winner ladies and gents.

Truckstop, the obscenely rich 13th Earl of St Albans, has kindly bid the princely sum of £25. Would the lucky winner please PM their full name and address to me and I will send the item first thing Monday (may take a few days as I'm in France) May be best if you also PM Ped to see what he wants you to do with the money.

Thanks all who placed a bid and joined in the fun and as usual, this is testament to the generosity of Basschatters.

Thanks again, and a good weekend to you all.

leschirons

...and 'Bing..!' another small donation goes to swell (albeit slowly...) the coffers of our favourite forum. Congratulations to all, a very good thread. Anyone else with a bit of memorabilia to donate..? No..? Surely, behind the fridge, or your uncle's attic..? really..? Look again, perhaps...

Just made a £25 donation to www.staffierescue.co.uk at the request of Ped! Should hopefully be enough to buy a few treats for the lovely dogs they look after and I would also like to encourage anybody else to make a small donation.

It's very easy, you can do it via Paypal or Debit card and takes but a few seconds. Have a look at the lovely Staffs; Meg took my fancy!

Cheers

Alex