Why become a member? ×

icini boudica custom 5string swap???

scrawntcher

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='205505' date='May 24 2008, 12:43 PM']hey i have an imaculate icini boudica 5 string custom model!!! very nice!...looking for swaps can send pix what ya got!!!!

send asks to [email protected]![/quote]

Hello and welcome. How about an introduction? Where are you based? Some pictures would definately help you in your mission.

i cant stand the fact that you have posted your email address rather than asked to be pm'd

it;s as if you actually are treating this like a free classified ad, and lack of pictures and indeed any details about you or the bass, a poor classified ad at that

prove me wrong, introduce yourself, and actually be a member of the forum

[quote name='BassManKev' post='205514' date='May 24 2008, 12:56 PM']i cant stand the fact that you have posted your email address rather than asked to be pm'd

it;s as if you actually are treating this like a free classified ad, and lack of pictures and indeed any details about you or the bass, a poor classified ad at that

prove me wrong, introduce yourself, and actually be a member of the forum[/quote]

blimy didnt realize it was so serious! well i havnt got pix at the moment but i have taken some on my phone reason that i have put my eamil address is that thats my bberry address and i work alot and dont always have access to an email account.

but my name is rog im london based, looking for something different ya know ...anyway if you are interested in a swap for the icini which is an amazing bass, let me know....and after all this is a sales thread.

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='205552' date='May 24 2008, 02:37 PM']blimy didnt realize it was so serious![/quote]

It isn't for most of us :)

Pics would be good!

T

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='205554' date='May 24 2008, 02:45 PM']It isn't for most of us :)

Pics would be good!

T[/quote]

i will get pix on here as soon as im back in london! in the mean time i have a grainy mobile pic i can send ??? know thats useless but its all i got as im still on the road !

[quote name='BassManKev' post='205514' date='May 24 2008, 12:56 PM']i cant stand the fact that you have posted your email address rather than asked to be pm'd

prove me wrong, introduce yourself, and actually be a member of the forum[/quote]

Jesus man, these posts irk me far more than people diving in to the classifieds- the for sale section attracts new members probably more than any other, posts like yours are more likely to drive people away.

-----

Sorry for this post Roger, I'm looking forward to pics of your bass, I may have something to offer in a trade in the next week or so

Russ

[quote name='mr_russ' post='205632' date='May 24 2008, 05:50 PM']Jesus man, these posts irk me far more than people diving in to the classifieds- the for sale section attracts new members probably more than any other, posts like yours are more likely to drive people away.

-----

Sorry for this post Roger, I'm looking forward to pics of your bass, I may have something to offer in a trade in the next week or so

Russ[/quote]

Hey cheers russ, I didn't realize people were so offended by sales/swaps on a sales and swaps thread! Ill be putting high quality pix online sometime in next few days, but in mean time I can send ya a crappy mobile pic? To give you an idea...also I can fully explain bass, anyway what you got to offer?
Ive been playing 5 string for a while now and to be honest I'm interested in either 4 or 5 as a swap, I'm open to all offers too! Anyway p.m me ya number if u are interested.. But like I said there will deffo be pix up either tomorrow or monday. Rog

[quote name='mr_russ' post='205632' date='May 24 2008, 05:50 PM']Jesus man, these posts irk me far more than people diving in to the classifieds- the for sale section attracts new members probably more than any other, posts like yours are more likely to drive people away.

-----

Russ[/quote]That's our Kevin, the un-official Basschat caretaker.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='205679' date='May 24 2008, 07:43 PM']it just grates on me,..........[/quote]

You really should get our more, how can you let something like that "grate" you?

Get a life! If you don't sort it now it may have significant psychological side effects as ou get older :)

T

Edited by sshorepunk

^^ you have a pm

sorry about this kev slating goin on in your thread mate, you'v already kinda proved me wrong by clearly being on the site alot today, so good luck :)

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='205729' date='May 24 2008, 10:11 PM']^^ you have a pm

sorry about this kev slating goin on in your thread mate, you'v already kinda proved me wrong by clearly being on the site alot today, so good luck :)[/quote]

Looking forward to some pics...got pm

Please do ignore BassManKev, he seems to think he runs the place when in fact - the only thing he does run is the BassManKev Official Fanclub (1 member).

There is no requirement to participate in the forum before posting items for sale, however it can help your sale if people trust you more based on your actions elsewhere in the forum.

[quote name='carlosfandango' post='205847' date='May 25 2008, 09:42 AM']Scrawntcher - welcome to the forum! I played one these once and they are great! Looking forward to some pics

Carl[/quote]

cheers guys ill have pix up this aftedrnoon deffo

[quote name='Machines' post='205835' date='May 25 2008, 09:08 AM']Please do ignore BassManKev, he seems to think he runs the place when in fact - the only thing he does run is the BassManKev Official Fanclub (1 member).[/quote]
nice to see that coming from a moderator

i give up with this place :)

ye well i might just do that

i won't be back posting here anymore, only i wont make a big song n dance like beedster and the other guy did by posting a new thread. its a shame how much this forum has gone downhill since the new year, but always happens as forums get bigger i guess. thanks to everyone who iv done deals with here, and all those who have give me advice n such :)

ciao