Why become a member? ×

icini boudica custom 5string swap???

scrawntcher

okay maybe i was a bit pissed with other things going on in my life earlier hence my possible overeaction on here, majority of the board hates my opinions and have done for a while now, and iv never let it bother me before, now im back to my original self, i dont care :) cant agree more with the two posts above, and i think its especially hypocritical of machines to publically put me down rather than pm, with all the fuss kicked up about forumers ruining sellers threads

id like any further discussion to be taken to another thread to let this guy sell his bass, thanks.

Edited by BassManKev

I wasn't ruining it though - you were ! To be fair my comments were hardly serious or threatening, but quite light hearted from where I was sitting. Perhaps I should have PM'd you first but I didn't - no going back !

Good luck in selling the Iceni scrawntcher.

as i said to you in pm, i had gone back on what i said and wished him luck on sellin the bass....and then you made the comment to bring it back up again, and you have done this again with this post ^^ after asking that it be returned back on topic for the second time.

anyone has any problems with me or any of this, pm me and do not post here

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='206144' date='May 25 2008, 08:12 PM']jeez im here to swap a bass if you guys want to argue then do it on the argue thread ...christ!

will be putting pix up in about 30 mins ...rog[/quote]

Yes please Rog...cant wait. I've never seen a Boudicea

Can I make a suggestion to everyone else? Its clear poor Rog didnt deserve to run into this hailstorm. But there is an issue about the forum being used as a classifieds, rather than a discussion forum, and this rankles with me too. Where on the forum can we have a discussion to sort this out ?? Machines as boss dude can you redirect us please if its not already happening ?(PS Any lightheartedness may be overshadowed by the gravitas of your TERRIFYING avatar ! It scares me !)

Good luck Rog. Pics awaited with eagerness

Best wishes
Colin

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='206144' date='May 25 2008, 08:12 PM']jeez im here to swap a bass if you guys want to argue then do it on the argue thread ...christ!

will be putting pix up in about 30 mins ...rog[/quote]
See what happens if you dont post an intro :huh: :huh: :huh:

If I was you Rog I would start another thread without all this bs, unless you want all the bumps :)

This comes up over and over again , there was even a poll on whether there should be a minimum number of posts but that was inconclusive. Perhaps we need a pinned statement to that end for BMK and his ilk.

someone mentioned previously, before being able to sell:

a. introducing yourself
b. becoming involved in some of the discussions
c. only being able to use the for-sale forum when the individual reaches certain number of posts.

I think this is a pretty good idea becuase:

a. you get to know more about a new member
b. goodwill and trust can be nurtured
c. do we want to end up like ebay?

this is a great place to exist and sell, lets set the standard!

andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='206393' date='May 26 2008, 10:22 AM']someone mentioned previously, before being able to sell:

a. introducing yourself
b. becoming involved in some of the discussions
c. only being able to use the for-sale forum when the individual reaches certain number of posts.

I think this is a pretty good idea becuase:

a. you get to know more about a new member
b. goodwill and trust can be nurtured
c. do we want to end up like ebay?

this is a great place to exist and sell, lets set the standard!

andy[/quote]
Read my previous post :)