Why become a member? ×

Guitar stolen from Sounds Live

jaydentaku

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1366316624' post='2051094']
Poor bastard, imagine how bad things must be for him to take to robbing a guitar. I'm sure the shop is insured. I hope he gets away with it.
[/quote]

Maybe it'll be yours he steals next time but hey you're probably insured so I hope he gets away with it. :happy:

Poor bastard, imagine how bad things must be for him to take to robbing a guitar. I'm sure the shop is insured. I hope he gets away with it.
[/quote]

Thats about as liberal as you can get, a nice angle that fails to take greed into consideration.

Me? Id knock out anyone who dares touch my bass univited. Insured or not

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1366306804' post='2050898']
Why?
[/quote]

I'm just saying it doesn't seem legal for a shop owner/employee to post cctv footage on the internet.

This was just copied and pasted from this site I found [url="http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/topic_specific_guides/cctv"]http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/topic_specific_guides/cctv[/url]

"CCTV operators are not allowed to disclose images of identifiable people to the media - or to put them on the internet - for entertainment. Images released to the media to help identify a person are usually disclosed by the police."

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bloody fan-tas-tic !

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

He'd have got away with it if he hadn't worn his costume's hat..........

[b]"Full Scale Musicals & Pantomimes at the Zazz Theatre, Houghton-le-Spring, Tyne & Wear[/b]
Snow White & The Seven Dwarves, December 2012"

The fact he's appearing on camera means he's not Bashful, bit of a stupid thing to do so he could be Dozy...........

[/quote]
Ahh, that ol 'victimless crime' sh*t. Do you insure your car? Ever wondered why it costs so f***ing much? :)

[quote name='jaydentaku' timestamp='1357389463' post='1921929']
[color=#333333]A Line 6 JTV59 (Les Paul) in cherry sunburst was stolen from Sounds Live yesterday.[/color]

[color=#333333]Its all recorded on the CCTV but if any of you get offered one or see anything please ring the shop. 0191 230 3422.[/color]

[color=#333333]They have the bag and acessories still so they also have the serial number [b]to confirm if its there's[/b].[/color]

[color=#333333]Keep 'em peeled, and I'm sure there would be some sort of reward for information leading to recovery.[/color]

[color=#333333]Hopefully I will be given the photo of the nacker from the CCTV soon. [/color]
[/quote]

An appalling crime, disgusting!

;)

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1366375695' post='2051729']
Ahh, that ol 'victimless crime' sh*t. Do you insure your car? Ever wondered why it costs so f***ing much? :)
[/quote]

Agreed. My bloomin' musical instrument insurance costs me enough as it is already. Doesn't mean I'm cool with people nicking my stuff. I insure against damage primarily and hope that I would never ever have to claim on anything due to theft.

Wishful thinking I guess.

I suspect that post from that clown was out and out trolling though.

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1366375995' post='2051742']
Agreed. My bloomin' musical instrument insurance costs me enough as it is already. Doesn't mean I'm cool with people nicking my stuff. I insure against damage primarily and hope that I would never ever have to claim on anything due to theft.

Wishful thinking I guess.

[b]I suspect that post from that clown was out and out trolling though.[/b]
[/quote]
Very probably :)

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1366376113' post='2051745']
Very probably :)
[/quote]

Not probable at all, I think.
I think it's more probable that the key word is "guitar". As in: "How sad must one be to choose exactly a guitar?" ;)

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1366392425' post='2052068']
Not probable at all, I think.
I think it's more probable that the key word is "guitar". As in: "How sad must one be to choose exactly a guitar?" ;)

best,
bert
[/quote]

That's the way I read it ...I thought it was sarcasm at it's best,but maybe,as he has not been back to explain,it was a troll :sad: