Why become a member? ×

Gutted

marcus bell

Having to sell my status kingbass artist tomorrow, a bass which I strived to get for 7 months after wanting one for 11 years! All because of a stupid motorcar haha..

The saving begins again!

And when I have enough cash I'm going to get another kingbass or maybe my new found love of alembics will overcome me and ill get one of them...

Watch this space ;)

[quote name='Horizontalste' timestamp='1356806215' post='1913868']
Amended

Mate had that on the back of his truck for years
[/quote]

Presumably in light of that adage , women in wheel chairs ( tits [i]and[/i] wheels ) are considered to be particulaly troublesome ?

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='marcus bell' timestamp='1356746239' post='1913275']
Having to sell my status kingbass artist tomorrow, a bass which I strived to get for 7 months after wanting one for 11 years! All because of a stupid motorcar haha..

The saving begins again!

And when I have enough cash I'm going to get another kingbass or maybe my new found love of alembics will overcome me and ill get one of them...

Watch this space ;)
[/quote]

Seriously dude have you not just bought this king bass?

I lusted for years over owning a Satus S2 and when I finally bought one it was a little bit of an anti climax, dont get me wrong I enjoyed owning/playing it was by far better than anything else I have ever owned.

Although the bond I had with it just wasn't strong enough and I gladly sold it. It was i'm afraid to say a hard sell with Status basses you either love them or hate them.

Edited by deanbean502

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Horizontalste' timestamp='1356806215' post='1913868']
Amended

Mate had that on the back of his truck for years
[/quote]

Reminds me of Felix Dennis (Publishing Tycoon) saying:
"If it flies, floats, or fornicates, rent it. It's cheaper." (Dennis is unmarried and proudly non-monogamous.)

So get a lease car........

[quote name='basslondon' timestamp='1357737076' post='1927462']
"If it flies, floats, or fornicates, rent it. It's cheaper." (Dennis is unmarried and proudly non-monogamous.)

So get a lease car........
[/quote]

You can get lease cars which fly, float or fornicate?

How about f***, float or fly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMcfKSeVKDA

Edited by Happy Jack

[quote name='basslondon' timestamp='1357737076' post='1927462']
"If it flies, floats, or fornicates, rent it. It's cheaper." (Dennis is unmarried and proudly non-monogamous.)[/quote]

.......... which must be why ships & planes are always referred to as female.

It's been a while since Marcus posted this but my offer of help still stands. I've have my own car sales business, 25 years in automotive research and development so what maybe a wallet drama for some could be mitigated by some professional advice?

Having to sell your dream bass hurts, I really do understand this 1st hand Marcus. Please post back.

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1356807163' post='1913890']
Presumably in light of that adage , women in wheel chairs ( tits [i]and[/i] wheels ) are considered to be particulaly troublesome ?
[/quote]

My wife actually fits in that category and she has been surprisingly trouble-free so far. Bound to go bad just out of the warranty period, I'll bet !

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1357802852' post='1928510']

My wife actually fits in that category and she has been surprisingly trouble-free so far. Bound to go bad just out of the warranty period, I'll bet !
[/quote]
They come with a warranty period? If only I'd known that first time around.... ;)