Why become a member? ×

Kit Richardson - Live Vid by BC's bluejay

xilddx

We played Oxjam last Saturday and Sylvia was immensely kind enough to take some brilliant photos and some video.

Ali (violinist) got stuck on London Transport and arrived just in time for the last song and had no time to change into Kit's mandatory black stage wear :) This is that last song.

It was a lovely day and great to see Happy Jack, bluejay and Paul the Drums there. Crowd were very appreciative too, really nice people :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZnjRLSCvfY[/media]

EDIT: We covered Walking on the Moon just for a laugh ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYu0zfW2V9g

Edited by silddx

[quote name='Pete Academy' timestamp='1351202573' post='1848782']
Amazing stuff Nige. Gorgeous vocal. Lovely and tight playing. Loved it.
[/quote]

Thanks Pete :) That's a big compliment coming from you mate! Note to BC Members: Check out Nearly Dan (Pete's band) They are brilliant live.

Aw, so happy you like the video, Nige. I'm a total amateur, and shooting videos when standing in the middle of a crowd isn't easy. At least nobody walked right in front of the camera stopping to blow a long raspberry at me - as happened during one Junkyard Dogs gig - and the guy who started going "Oh My God!! Oh My God!!" at the sight of a woman (yours truly) wearing a miniskirt and taking photos ( :o :huh: :unsure: ) had left the room. :lol:

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1351202730' post='1848784']
Lovely tune, enjoyed it.

Hafta say though, thats a stunning looking bass Nige, what sort of finish is that on the body? Looks like its been dark chromed!!
[/quote]

Cheers man! The bass is a 4 string one of these ..

Warwick Streamer ChromeTone http://warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=17072&katID=14489&cl=EN

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1351205957' post='1848842']
Aw, so happy you like the video, Nige. I'm a total amateur, and shooting videos when standing in the middle of a crowd isn't easy. At least nobody walked right in front of the camera stopping to blow a long raspberry at me - as happened during one Junkyard Dogs gig - and the guy who started going "Oh My God!! Oh My God!!" at the sight of a woman (yours truly) wearing a miniskirt and taking photos ( :o :huh: :unsure: ) had left the room. :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:

I love the vid!