Why become a member? ×

Tiny Mooer effects - discount code

Ancient Mariner

Anyone seen and fancied those tiny mooer effects, but through they were pricy for such a tiny box? Well courtesy of Harmony Central I have a discount code for the Marcmart online shop. http://www.marcmart.com/musical-instruments/guitar/effects-pedals.html

Put mooer132 into the coupon code section and get 50% off.

So I have a Chorus and reverb pedal on the way - it seemed too good a deal not to share, even if many here won't be interested.

Fackin' hell!

Hasn't checked the site yet, hopefully got a Trelicopter on the way!

Truckstop

Edit: yep, Trelicopter on the way and chose the free shipping option too! (takes 15-25 days though :( ) great pedal at a good price I think!

Edited by Truckstop

Even at half price I could have spent £200 there quite happily. I really like most of the stuff on my pedal board, but many of the effects there are good and the tiny size makes it easy to fit them all on. One of the curious things is that, despite doing so many varieties of fuzz and drive/distortion, only the green mile and crunchbox would have been usable judging by the demos on youtube.

Much always wants mooer.

;)

I keep thinking about how I'd like to redo most of the pedal board with those. A set of 6 or 7 would allow me to replace everything else I have on the board and add a wah alongside the volume pedal. Slightly wishing I'd gone for the electric mistress clone instead of the shimverb, although I didn't have a reverb, and also fancy the Hustledrive/OCD pedal.

[quote name='danweb22' timestamp='1350945027' post='1845544']
I have everything crossed mine slip through! :D
[/quote]

My shimverb was marked as a gift (I didn't ask them to, and since I paid by paypal I figure the risk is all theirs).

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' timestamp='1350988370' post='1845827']
I keep thinking about how I'd like to redo most of the pedal board with those. A set of 6 or 7 would allow me to replace everything else I have on the board and add a wah alongside the volume pedal. Slightly wishing I'd gone for the electric mistress clone instead of the shimverb, although I didn't have a reverb, and also fancy the Hustledrive/OCD pedal.
[/quote]

Yeah, I could easily have a full pedalboard of these. I've got a shimverb (annoyingly I'm in the middle of moving house/redecorating so I can't test it out!) and have an orange faze on the way. I really want the Electric Mistress clone too, as well as the pitch box (and if the bass eq comes out probably one of them too!)