Why become a member? ×

Status Groove FS/FT - PRICE DROP

bassix

For Sale, my Status Groove made right here in the UK!

Its finished in a nice maroon colour and has a couple of dings but nothing major and certainly nothing that would effect playability. For those not aware of them they are Status' attempt at a Musicman-ish bass. It has the same bright tone but is actually a fair bit slimmer on the neck and is pretty damn rare to be seen in these parts.

Sale wise I don't really want to mess about reducing the cost so £250 is the price. These have sold in the past for £300 so even second hand this is a bit of a steal. Trade wise I'm pretty open aside from anything over 4 strings!

Pictures will be up tonight, I've put up a looky-likey for those who can't wait! Collection is preferred as always but can post at buyers expense.

[attachment=117376:status.jpg]

Edited by bassix

[quote name='bassix' timestamp='1347550061' post='1802337']
Me too!

Just to point out that I would either like a cash or bank transfer for the bass. I've had to turn down a couple of offers for this due to not being a paypal-er.
[/quote]
How did that go?

A: Hi Bassix, lovely looking bass, looks great, can I buy it?

Bassix: Hi A, yes of course, I'll be sorry to see it go. It's 230 plus postage- either bank transfer or cash. Do you want my account details to transfer the money?

A: Hi Bassix, account details? what are you talking about, I have Paypal?

Bassix: Hi A, I'm sorry I don't use Paypal, It's not a system I'm part of, or want to be part of. I'll trust you with my bank details though.

A: WHAT NO PAYPAL, I don't understand - banks what are they? of course I won't transfer money via a BANK that's it, I don't have the TIM for this. Regardless of the fact that you are offering one of the best bargins on basschat on a bass I want - I refuse to leave the house to walk to my bank - and can't be bothered with any online banking. bye.

Bassix: errr okay...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...