Why become a member? ×

RKS IS NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

greyparrot

RKS gloss red, american hand made through neck A bass. It comes certifeid low stock number, and in a hard case. It has through neck very loud passive bass lines mm pickup, hipshot tuners and i belive bridge? ebony fingerboard It is imaculate LOOKING FOR OFFERS, BUT KNOW WHAT I WANT! (on thormans the very same bass is £1100) The neck is slim, 5 string, and classy finish. IT has groove knobs (heavy chrome under the p/ups) and the sound balance and feel is quite amazing. This is a bass tp be played and loved. The fret work is quite amazing with them being very pronounced yet smooth set in the neck. I can email all pics to personal addy or text. ! my moby is 07957300029 Cheers.

Edited by greyparrot

Can't see any RKS in your gallery - are the photos not up yet?

Rather than trying to use the BassChat photo attachment system you might be better off signing up for one of the free photo sharing websites - I use [url="http://photobucket.com"]Photobucket[/url]. You can then place image directly in your post using the IMG tag.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='187905' date='Apr 29 2008, 11:14 AM']Can't see any RKS in your gallery - are the photos not up yet?

Rather than trying to use the BassChat photo attachment system you might be better off signing up for one of the free photo sharing websites - I use [url="http://photobucket.com"]Photobucket[/url]. You can then place image directly in your post using the IMG tag.[/quote]

hi i will post some photos later today for all to see.

I DO love it but not as much as the status. The cat is called the hog and is available for £1400 plus next day parcel force 24. HE is active, but is also good when played with passively. He has light gauge whiskers, but these can be replaced. He has a lovely grain and is very silk like to touch. He has an awsome growl, and also a cool purr when being played with. if i sell it (the bass) cool if i dont thats also cool!

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='188619' date='Apr 30 2008, 08:22 AM']Wow, that is one the ugliest basses i've ever seen. :)
Whats it like to play??

Jake[/quote]

That was a helpful observation...

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='188619' date='Apr 30 2008, 08:22 AM']Wow, that is one the ugliest basses i've ever seen. :)
Whats it like to play??

Jake[/quote]

Yeah that's not helpful in the for sale section at all, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

Good luck with the sale GP.

Whats it like to play??

Jake[/quote]

Amazing and sounds amazing as well. I agree with the rest of the guys if you dont have anything positve to say then juge in silence hen someone is selling an item. Personally i think its beutiful, and is a mile away from the standard, and if youra little quirky and lovedifferent things, then you will love this! d be interested to see what you think when i get my headless stautus s2 five string with exotic wood body and curly maple fingerboard over graphite! thats beingfinsihed at status for me nex week. As i said out of the two i have for sale i would sooner keep this than the warwick. Out of interest does nobody want a warwick anymore???

Edited by greyparrot

Nice photos! Not entirely sure about the colour, this may of of those instruments you have to see in the flesh...

The change of title meant I spent several minutes wondering where this thread had gone.

Can't afford it right now, if it's still for sale in a month's time I may make you an offer.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='188686' date='Apr 30 2008, 10:37 AM']Nice photos! Not entirely sure about the colour, this may of of those instruments you have to see in the flesh...

The change of title meant I spent several minutes wondering where this thread had gone.

Can't afford it right now, if it's still for sale in a month's time I may make you an offer.[/quote]

it really looks good in the flesh, i think the flash reflects to much on the deep gloss, and hey you can always order another body from rks...........they are interchangable!!

I really like this and the fact that you can change the body is a really cool idea!! A body to suit your mood :huh: I would love this but at the moment it's a bit out of my price range I think :) But good luck with the sale!! Whoever buys this is going to get a bargain and a really cool bass to boot!!!

[quote name='Wooks' post='188715' date='Apr 30 2008, 11:24 AM']I really like this and the fact that you can change the body is a really cool idea!! A body to suit your mood :huh: I would love this but at the moment it's a bit out of my price range I think :) But good luck with the sale!! Whoever buys this is going to get a bargain and a really cool bass to boot!!![/quote]

well looking in the region of £600 but would swap for a nice fender jazz us but open to others! (exept warwick....sorry)

Edited by greyparrot

I would love this but I'm still waiting to hear back from Peavey about the fiasco that's been on going so I'm not really in a position to make a move :) Just out of interest do you know how much a new body would be roughly? Hope you sell this very soon mate!!

[quote name='Wooks' post='188734' date='Apr 30 2008, 11:55 AM']I would love this but I'm still waiting to hear back from Peavey about the fiasco that's been on going so I'm not really in a position to make a move :) Just out of interest do you know how much a new body would be roughly? Hope you sell this very soon mate!![/quote]

i have no idea, but it would be easy to re spay this one black (looks cool ) as the body comes off from the neck assembly! but of course it means the certificate would be worthless to a point as it states gloo red.