Why become a member? ×

Yikes......not sure....Yikes

fumps

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1343693499' post='1753907']
you've been messed around more than most.... but it's a bright green bass.
a bright green bass.
so a bit harder to sell, as you have found.

I would probably say I would love to own it, cos it does look like something brill. But like many I am sure, don't have space for a a bright green bass as my main bass.
[/quote]

I dont care for the people who havent contacted me, they dont want the bass then thats fine.

It's the sheer amount of people who HAVE contacted me that say they want the bass. Then every single one of them drop off the radar. I count at least 12 people who offered a trade, I accept, then nothing. They all obviously realise before they contact me that its a green bass. In three instances I spend money (after I doubley confirm that they want to trade) on couriers or train tickets only for them to turn around and say "Sorry I broke my bass", "Sorry the truss rod nut came off" or just ingnoring my messages and calls after I confirmed booking.

Current amount I have spent "Trading" this bass is around £180 and its incredibly annoying. :(

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1343761584' post='1754885']
I put this up a year ago

[url="http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=148511321883537&id=36482348096&notif_t=like"]http://www.facebook....96&notif_t=like[/url]
[/quote]

Cool. If this deal falls through he can offer it up to all but one (maybe two) from the comments list. :D

Frankly, under stage lights, this bass would look amazing. Though I do have form for this - as Shockers sold me a bright pink Eagle a few years ago :lol:

Sadly, I caught the Stingray bug, or would be more lustful. I think someone will find, when this eventually goes, that they bought something not only of superb quality... But unique to boot.

You owe me a fiver for that, Shockers. It's a sellers markets for this sycophantism :lol: