Why become a member? ×

NSD (new Sadowsky day)

warwickhunt

Just picked up a Sadowsky Jazz from Basschatter Dom (214of500) and I have to say that this thing is even better in the flesh than it was in Dom's (or my) pics. Mint condition (is there a serial number dater on the Sadowsky site?), well I did have to give it a bit of a fret polish but that was just to make it bling rather than because it had to have it done, and the creamy/off-white colour is much nicer than in the pics that Dom posted. I thought at first that I might miss the fact that it doesn't have the VTC but tbh it sounds ace just as is. I love the slightly reduced body size in comparison to a Fender and the fit and finish is exemplary (neck pocket is as tight as a gnat's chuff). Looking forward to gigging this! :D

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/warwickhunt/IMG_0877.jpg[/IMG]

[size=5][sub]Perfect.. such a looker.[/sub][/size]

[size=5][sub]We want to see many live shots of this beauty getting a workout.[/sub][/size]

[size=5][sub]I suspect you will have that vintage vibe thing really going on now. :lol: :lol:[/sub][/size]