Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ 75 RI Jazz Bass.. non export.. FT

bubinga5

i need a good 5 string... would really like a Lakland 55-02 Deluxe, maple board... show me what you got...

This is a top of the line, non export 1975 RI jazz bass and its a very good instrument. ..the only reason im considering letting go of this instrument is because i need a 5 for a recent band

this bass has the proper 70's pickup spacing... i have not seen many JB75 US with this option .?? its fairly rare
shipped in an SKB hard case with new DR Low Riders on it.. i would value this bass at 650/700..

some pics of this instrument... thank you Simon.. i reserve the right to withdraw this bass.. :lol:

TRADE ONLY please...

Edited by bubinga5

That bass looks delicious. It's my dream Fender Jazz... and I didn't know it looked so good without a pickguard too!

Unfortunately I do not have the cash, unless a CIJ fretless Fender Precision 70s style, natural ash with unlined maple fingerboard could interest you...

this one....[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/179508-fender-usa-precision-bass-2004-modified-hotrodded/page__pid__1716086#entry1716086"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/179508-fender-usa-precision-bass-2004-modified-hotrodded/page__pid__1716086#entry1716086[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Have a This-used-to-be-mine type bump!

For anyone interested, I can testify that this is lovely playing bass - the neck is one of the nicest I've ever encountered, and if it had had a rosewood board, I would never ever have let it go - despite the memories of a messy band departure associated with it. Andrew is a top bloke to deal with as well, so don't worry on that score.

• 3 weeks later...