Why become a member? ×

South West meeting Sun nov 18th 12-4. Venue now also confirmed see #135

0175westwood29

[quote name='Dom in Somerset' timestamp='1353613089' post='1876654']
Despite the mass of Jazz basses there I came away thinking that life isn't complete without a precision.
Watch this space...
[/quote]

Well I loved the ray to. Yep they are [s]better[/s] different than the Ray34's <_< and was very impressed by that ric. Neck felt alot better than I imagined and you could realy feel the quality.

A

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1353607536' post='1876580']
Well, as a result of playing Tommys Stingray at the bash, I'm a Ray convert. The next day I bought a Ray 5 string fretless.

[/quote]

Good man John, she looks a beaut.. :gas:

+ Thanks to all involved last week for a great afternoon of bass,based fun :P

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoyed the session folks. Big thanks to the organizers and especially Keith for letting me know about it. Met a lot of nice people and very much enjoyed trying lots of different gear and picking up valuable tips. Very much enjoyed also, Jo's talk on his experiences and a big thank you for sharing them with us. Nice to see the phot's of the day and everyone having a good time. All round total result and big thumbs up me thinks :i-m_so_happy:

• 3 months later...

it would be nice to have another. Could people handle 2 per year? If so I could make some inquires here in Nailsea/just South of Bristol to do something in say May. That way I get some good banter and to play lots of nice basses as I really enjoyed the last one :)

• 5 months later...