Why become a member? ×

wal SOLD

griffonite

SOLD 1981 Wal Custom. Mahogany and Schedua. Has the same shape headstock as the Pro' if anyone knows what that looks like. They changed the headstock shape later and moved the machine heads. Pretty well worn especially on the body but everything works fine. Comes with original (grey) Wal case. £700. No problem to come and have a play.

Edited by griffonite

[quote name='griffonite' post='176484' date='Apr 14 2008, 05:54 PM']1981 Wal Custom. Mahogany and Schedua. Has the same shape headstock as the Pro' if anyone knows what that looks like. They changed the headstock shape later and moved the machine heads. Pretty well worn especially on the body but everything works fine. Comes with original (grey) Wal case. £700. No problem to come and have a play.[/quote]

Any pics??

[quote name='steve-soar' post='176890' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:38 AM']£700? now that's a bit of a bargain price, I'd love to see it. April the 1st has been and gone. :huh:[/quote]

MB1.
Wont you Sign in Stranger! :)

[quote name='MB1' post='177317' date='Apr 15 2008, 08:20 PM']MB1.
Wont you Sign in Stranger! :)[/quote]
[i]
Pepe has a scar from ear to ear....

He can make your mugshot disappear....

You Zombie![/i]

[quote name='steve-soar' post='177521' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:42 AM']Seems to me like a right royal scam, bassmankev will have to shine a lot of silver bowls or maybe sell his nans green ear rings, or maybe his Greek medalion.[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
AH!..... Those rings of rare design?.....i remember.....i remember........ that look in your eyes! :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='177592' date='Apr 16 2008, 08:48 AM']MB1, there are some occasions when I wonder whether you're on a different planet. :)[/quote]
MB1. :huh:
"Whats all this?...We'll have No Trouble Here!....This is a Local shop for Local People!...We'll have No Trouble Here!...Are You Local?

"Thats me MB1....... knowing you!...... Graemecohen.......AHA! ;)

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='177922' date='Apr 16 2008, 02:56 PM']"Whats all this?...We'll have No Trouble Here!....This is a Local shop for Local People!...We'll have No Trouble Here!...Are You Local?[/quote]

You causing trouble again, bloody locals!

T

[quote name='graemecohen' post='178257' date='Apr 16 2008, 07:53 PM']Ooh MB1 didn't put his name on that last post!!!!!!!!!

PM'd[/quote]
It was an imposter probably. Someone's hijacked his account!!

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='178262' date='Apr 16 2008, 07:58 PM']It was an imposter probably. Someone's hijacked his account!![/quote]

MB1. :)
"Who is Number One?"....."You are Number Six"......."I am not a number....I am a Free Man!".