Why become a member? ×

A 70s Fender Foursome!

wateroftyne

You have three precisions, and two of them are identical apart from the fretboard?!? Greedy son of a $%^"£ $%&^ing "$*% $^%! I'm just jealous.

Sunburst and tortoise shell all the way! There's no better choice!

Hang on... Is the horizontal one touching the floor!?!?! :)

[quote name='danlea' post='174786' date='Apr 11 2008, 06:56 PM']You have three precisions, and two of them are identical apart from the fretboard?!? Greedy son of a $%^"£ $%&^ing "$*% $^%! I'm just jealous.[/quote]

They sound completely different. Honest. :)

[quote name='danlea' post='174786' date='Apr 11 2008, 06:56 PM']Sunburst and tortoise shell all the way! There's no better choice!

Hang on... Is the horizontal one touching the floor!?!?! :huh:[/quote]

It is. I'm a bad, bad man.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='174584' date='Apr 11 2008, 02:52 PM']It's not raining here for once, so I thought I'd get the Quadruplets and camera out...

I must admit, I still get warm and fuzzy when I look at them. Sad, innit?[/quote]
Totally brilliant and like David, yes, I'm jealous!

Do they and the Mesa all go up to No.11 (he said, resorting to childish banter to cover up extreme envy..)? :)

Is it just a trick of the light or is the fingerboard on the maple neck P a different colour to the headstock? Anyway, that colour combo with the maple neck [i]was[/i] my ideal Precision, but seeing the one with the rosewood has thrown me! I may have to get one of each. Although if that maple neck had block inlays :)

[quote name='jakesbass' post='175439' date='Apr 12 2008, 09:27 PM']there are at least three basses there that you definitely don't need.
I'll PM you my address. :)[/quote]

hey folks be jealous , be very jealous !!
as iv'e played and heard these basses and they are ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no, gotta wet patch in me pants again !!!

[quote name='kevbucket' post='175717' date='Apr 13 2008, 05:06 PM']hey folks be jealous , be very jealous !!
as iv'e played and heard these basses and they are ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no, gotta wet patch in me pants again !!![/quote]

Well hello, Mr. Bucket! Welcome aboard.... Been here long?

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='175726' date='Apr 13 2008, 05:32 PM']Well hello, Mr. Bucket! Welcome aboard.... Been here long?[/quote]

na , im brand new and loving it !!! just mark littler said i would get addicted to this site ..... he was right !!!! :)

how was the isle of wight ??