Why become a member? ×

Warwick Pro-1 Custom Shop Dolphin 4 Fretless. Unique! £1850 (incl/ltd) !!

eubassix

[color=#000000][b][size=5]Dolphin Pro I[/size]: Construction - [/b]neck-through; [b]Matched Headstock; [/b]Just A Nut III; 34" [b]Scale Length; Fingerboard Wood - [/b]tigerstripe ebony; [b]Fingerboard Inlays – [/b]dolphin; [b]Neck Wood - [/b]birdseye maple; [b]Body Wood - [/b]black walnut burl, maple veener, black walnut burl; [b]Finish - [/b]natural satin; [b]Pickups - [/b]MEC active J/TJ; [b]Electronics - [/b]MEC active 2 band; [b]Bridge System - [/b]Warwick standard 2 pieces; [b]Hardware – [/b]black; [b]Weight - [/b]3.9kg; [b]Special Features - [/b]alternate wood selection for body and neck, inlays, satin finish, hardware; [b]rrp (07) - €[/b]6.736 [/color][color=#000000]Listed on behalf of a friend who needs to sell for funds (so NO trades). Joe has promised to get some current photos to me asap so will add those - but am assured that the bass is MINT (as in these Warwick Featured photos) and comes with the special Warwick Pro Flight case and all the original tags etc.[/color] [color=#000000]I'll also add Joe's email address later: he can be contacted on 07764489289 (often diverts to voicemail, whilst working). Or you're welcome to PM me.[/color] [color=#000000]This is a very special, unique bass in as-new condition.[/color]
[color=#000000][s]£2999 o.n.o[/s] (including Courier)
... reduced to a bargain [b]£2650 [/b](incl. Courier) !!![/color]
... reduced to a ridiculous [b]£1995 [/b]
... final / special @ [b]£1850 [/b](incl) !!!!

[quote name='sea1bass' timestamp='1330682703' post='1561380'] great bass! witch year of production? witch country, is it made in? looks amazing! [/quote]
Custom order - 2007 Handmade in Germany. If you check the Warwick website, you'll find this bass amongst a very select group of instruments in the Custom Shop (photos) section

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1339445036' post='1688691']
How the F*** do you come up with these Gems?
[/quote]
Not my bass O'M: Joe's a friend/established local bass player who needs some funds for projects and isn't using the fretless much. If you're interested it's probably best contact Joe direct: [email="[email protected]"][color=#0f72da][email protected][/color][/email] / [color=#000000]07764489289[/color]

Edited by eubassix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1339891726' post='1696069']
i miss the lined fingerboard :(otherwise i would buy it ;)
[/quote]
... I'm sure the lines could be added Frederik; or you could 'use the Fish' .....

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1340025488' post='1697785']
the fish?
[/quote]
... the dolphins - throughout the f/board (all positions); appreciate that dolphins aren't actually fish, but 'use the dolphin' (Luke) doesn't sound right....

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1340034157' post='1697973']
You'll 'Fin' your way round it, and the scales will be no problem. Did I just post that?
[/quote]
Very good OM, wish I'd thought-of/added that myself, although I'm sure there might be more/similar from other members (?)
I'll have to leave this topic from late June/early July (off to Singapore) but Joe's contact info. will be here and the best/direct option for any interested BC'er.
[b][size=5]b[/size] [size=3]U [/size][size=6]m[/size][size=2] P [/size][/b][size=2]..... [/size][size=4]Final reduction-reminder:[/size][b][size=4] [size=5][b]£1850[/b][/size] !!! [/size][/b][size=4]- PM or contact Joe direct.[/size][b][size=4] [/size]
[email="[email protected]"][color=#0f72da][email protected][/color][/email] / [color=#000000]07764489289 [/color][/b]

Edited by eubassix

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1340278606' post='1702113']
Any idea what it would cost to convert it to fretted? Who would be up for the job besides Warwick?
[/quote]
PM'd

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1340402948' post='1704224']
Exactly. No point in having it fretted unless its someone who can do the job full justice.
[/quote]
I think there are a few who have the skill / knowledge to do this (and to make instruments) at least as well as Warwick.......

Edited by eubassix