Why become a member? ×

***WITHDRAWN*** 1975 Black Fender Precision Bass

PauBass

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is my black 1975 Fender Precision bass, in excellent condition as you can see on the pictures.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]100% original with Fender case included.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial number 590933, pots and pups date to '75. [/font][/color]

(...at the moment it has Schaller strap buttons on it, will replace for the original ones before shipping)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass can be tried/collected from Hove.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Satisfy your JJ Burnel fantasy [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :gas:[/font][/color]

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1326462379' post='1497525']
Any pics of the back of the neck please. Thanks
[/quote]

There you go :)

(...at the moment it has Schaller strap buttons on it, will replace for the original ones before shipping)

Edited by PauBass

Beautiful bass - if I hadn't just bought a '70s Precision I would have had this!

I've done a couple of deals with Paubass in the past, and he is a great chap to deal with. Someone will get a a very nice bass at a very nice price :)

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1326497026' post='1498208']
Just Think this cost about £200 in 1975. Hindsight A !! Could i convince the wife £1600 is better off in this bass than in the bank :blush:
[/quote]

You know, £1600 is probably far better invested in this at the moment than in cash in a bank.

Frank.

So there I am, playing along to a load of Floyd 'cos I'm doing a PF covers set in a couple of weeks, pointing out to my wife the amusing thread on BC about how to smuggle a new purchase past the other half, when this comes up, as a year-of-birth P-bass and my jaw visibly drops.

Am now flummoxed. Not sure where to go from here.

Beautiful. Time to sell a bass and win a bit on the lottery I think

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1326497026' post='1498208']
Just Think this cost about £200 in 1975. Hindsight A !! Could i convince the wife £1600 is better off in this bass than in the bank :blush:
[/quote]

That's what I told Mrs1964 when I bought mine! It's probably true as well in the current climate. Good investment and a lovely bass - you can't lose :)