Why become a member? ×

Beautiful ROSCOE back for sale/trade

fiatcoupe432

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]Bartolini Pickups[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]Bartolini 3 band eq with switchable mid[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]Hipshot A style Bridge - 18.3 (adjustable)mm string spacing[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]Hipshot Ultralight tuners[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]Bartolini 3-band preamp with push/pull mid freq shift[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]cocobolo fretboard[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]maple-purpleheart neck[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]maple-ash body[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]serial number is 5767[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#292929][size=3]wich im not quit sure is a 2009-2010 but i ve emailed gard at roscoe for comfirmation[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

Now up for sale/trade this amazing roscoe century 6. condition 9.5 out of 10
the bass plays absolutely amazing , who ever played roscoe basses before will know
trade wise looking for a early 60's 70's fender precision , or just make me a offer and we will see1!!the bass is located in york, so you are very welcome to come and try it or i could post .
price £1700 roscoe hardcase included

i ll be happy to answer to any of your question so please pm me if any question

regards
Antonio

i know you want this!!!!!!

Edited by fiatcoupe432

Lovely bass - Amazing. I have updated the link in your OP to go straight to post 68 on the other thread for you, and amended the title to state that this is a Century 6, so folks know what they are looking at. Can I strongly suggest you add the photos to the opening post this thread, its a rare and very expensive bass that people should see!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='fiatcoupe432' timestamp='1326708976' post='1500641']Thank you David for your help...if in York anytime give me a ring and will go for coffee ar something. ciao. antonio [/quote]
Glad to be of help, Antonio - I'll call/text next time we're down to York (probably when it's become a bit warmer!)

hey mate...

I left as post in the items wanted forum about trading any number of basses/guitars etc. for one good bass... there's a list of about 17 different things there of varying value, maybe have a look and see if we can come to a deal? I do really like this bass!

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1327142694' post='1506846'] hey mate... I left as post in the items wanted forum about trading any number of basses/guitars etc. for one good bass... there's a list of about 17 different things there of varying value, maybe have a look and see if we can come to a deal? I do really like this bass! [/quote]

I think the guy wants to trade upwards or sell out right.