Why become a member? ×

Beautiful ROSCOE back for sale/trade

fiatcoupe432

after owning boutique basses , sadowsky, gmr, elrick, jerdzy drodz ect... so far i can only tell you that this is one of the best bass i ever played, very fast neck, super low action without any buzz, extremely versatile, its like a p-bass on steroid but you go that jazzy and modern sounding bass , really love the quality of this instrument,you have lots of possibility when you start playing around with eq, if you have a chance to be around york can come and have a try , if not then you should try one!!!they are one of a kind
only reason why im selling it , its because i want to ask roscoe to make me one on my spec, i really want a 33"
antonioo

Bigjim : this will hunt you until you don't get it and if you don't get it its gonna come every night in your dreams for the rest of your life!!!!!!

Fred , im sure that adamovic builds amazing instruments ,but still the pedulla pentabuzz i ve played a year back , stucked in head and i can't forget the sound , playability , just felt perfect

dc2009(Dan), hope you are well man and enjoying the warwick ,hope you are keep in it in the case when you don't play it. im in london on the 6 of feb if you like to meet this is my num: 07576874811
selling the roscoe (maybe,i ll try until this weekend after this will be a keeper)cause i want to upgrade. maybe a smith6?who knows!