Why become a member? ×

Beautiful ROSCOE back for sale/trade

fiatcoupe432

• 5 weeks later...

This bass in particular has an excellent tone - my current Roscoe is such a close replacement it doesn't make sense to buy this one too.

I also have and MTD, Spector USA NS model, a fantastic Smith and a Brubaker, and this bass has better B-string than any of those. [b]Only the Dingwalls could take the Roscoe B-string.[/b]

It also does a fantastic old school++ tone. I mean, it doesn't sound exactly like a p-bass. It sounds like so much more, AND it has that ugly (in a good way!) grunty tone if you want it. Absolutely TONS of attack! You can play softer and at a lower volume and still push through.

Oh, and the neck is the easiest playing 6-string neck you'll ever play.

[quote name='fiatcoupe432' timestamp='1335614172' post='1633717']
In few words you are just trying to convince me to keep it!!!! All the time I try to sell it, there is ville that reminds me how good this bass actually is!
[/quote]

Get in contact with Mark at Bass Direct he get's a lot of coverage and just moved on Shep's Roscoe for a better price than your advertised one! (rememeber comission though)

These basses are amazing! The B string on these Roscoe's is the best I've heard!

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1335620684' post='1633824']
Get in contact with Mark at Bass Direct he get's a lot of coverage and just moved on Shep's Roscoe for a better price than your advertised one! (rememeber comission though)

These basses are amazing! The B string on these Roscoe's is the best I've heard!
[/quote]

you might be right but i guess that commission are at about 15% so thats would be same price as im selling on here and im not in really big rush, if dosn t sell then i will keep it