Why become a member? ×

MarloweDK to get his own signature model.

Highfox

[quote name='risingson' timestamp='1323550056' post='1464556']
Good on him I suppose, and yes I think he has turned a lot of people onto bass playing. Also shows how much times have changed. This is a guy with no affiliation to any well known band, just a Youtube sensation.
[/quote]

agree with that. Just seems to love the bass and dedicates his life to communicating that love. That'll do for me. Good guy. Also quite like the Sandberg relics.

[quote name='Fat Rich' timestamp='1323600192' post='1464759']
I definitely remember seeing him playing a relic Sandberg on some of his vids, I guess that's his favourite.
[/quote]

yes he has used a Sandberg relic as well as the pink one - his "main" basses for me are his early 60's Jazz and the Marcus Miller 4 Jazz. Obviously he's had loads more including his Rick, F bass, etc. Def though a Jazz man in my head at least. Also is this a genuine signature model (available to punters to buy) or a custom build, which we can ask for if we go custom but not otherwise available?

The relic thing has to be the biggest lot of nonsense ever. Paying extra for an artificially aged instrument! Try explaining that to the Vera Lynn/tuppence ha'penny/Down t' pit generation.

They'd box yer ears for ya!

That aside, it's good to see Marlow DK getting it. All the stuff he's done for free makes him a good 'un in my book.

Edited by 3rdUncle