Why become a member? ×

I need some mp3's

Happy Jack

I am in urgent need of mp3's of two tracks:

[i][b]Just Dropped In[/b][/i] - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itW4KuR3mCM&feature=youtu.be

[i][b]Seven Days Is Too Long[/b][/i] - Chuck Wood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eTor8RRBbU&feature=youtu.be

I don't have the right software to download these YouTube video's as mp3's.

Can anyone help?

[quote name='geoffbyrne' timestamp='1321610579' post='1441086']
I've used FreeStudio for ages & (so far) it's been perfectly OK, but Avast! checks everything on download & has prevented one or two from happening, but this always gets the OK.

but +1 on the above.

G.
[/quote]

i too have avast and recently downloaded/ripped some yewchube vids to mp3 - it wasnt until later until i had need to open up windows task manager that i spotted a process running and googled it to find it was malware installed by the converter that didnt get caught by avast :)

'Ferr 'nuff, so be vigilant on all fronts.

Personally, I've been lucky with FreeStudio, as have many of my friends, and have not had a problem with this particular package.

What *really* p*sses me off is the number of utility progs/etc which want to install "information bars" or similar into your browser - if you allowed them, you'd have no screen space left at all.

G.

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1321619915' post='1441255']
i too have avast and recently downloaded/ripped some yewchube vids to mp3 - it wasnt until later until i had need to open up windows task manager that i spotted a process running and googled it to find it was malware installed by the converter that didnt get caught by avast :)
[/quote]

What exactly do you mean by "Googling" it in this context? Do you just put the name of the process into Google and see what comes up?

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1321626135' post='1441368']
What exactly do you mean by "Googling" it in this context? Do you just put the name of the process into Google and see what comes up?
[/quote]
absolutley - just type the process name into google and you will get pages of results of explanations regarding the process and its functions

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1321480063' post='1439807'] Seriously, man - you can download them for £1.50 for the pair from Amazon... [/quote] When you [i]pay[/i] for MP3's, your rockin out with 'The Man' !

Edited by daz

[quote name='geoffbyrne' timestamp='1321625874' post='1441362']

What *really* p*sses me off is the number of utility progs/etc which want to install "information bars" or similar into your browser - if you allowed them, you'd have no screen space left at all.

G.
[/quote]

Oh yep I agreesy.

If you dont want them. You have to go to [i]'custom install[/i]' and make sure you un-tick the boxes to[i] not[/i] include the tool bars etc. It calls it 'Custom Install' to scare off people who dont know too much about computer software. Often specifically pointing out that this is a supposedly dangerous route to take and only people like Bill Gates and Steve Wozniak, should dare to take on.