Why become a member? ×

Front Women / Front Men

janmaat

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1316446919' post='1378098']
Ok, not a band as such, but I have shared a stage (and a dressing room :)) with this lady who's a mate of Krupa's and performs with her once in a while. She's lovely and extremely talented. Miss Polly Rae ..

[/quote]

Holy cow.....

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1316510608' post='1378877']
Who is she?
[/quote]
You mean Debra Stephenson? Been around a long time, must be about 40 by now. I first saw her in 'Playing The Field' but she went on to do more comedy based stuff, mainly doing impressions with Jon Culshaw. Didn't know she was a singer as well, though a lot of actresses of that age who have come up through drama school have trained in singing or dancing as well as acting.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1316510608' post='1378877']
Who is she?
[/quote]

Its a lady called Debra Stephenson an actress from the telly. We are doing a charity event and she is singing a couple of tunes with us. We are booked as the main entertainment and she is lending her support to the charity.

I kind of recognised her and then my wife told me that we saw her as Peter Pan at a panto we took the kids to recently. I wouldn't of recognised her from the photos ;-)

Anyway, looking forward to it. Jumpers for goalposts and all that.

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1316511189' post='1378885']
You mean Debra Stephenson? Been around a long time, must be about 40 by now. I first saw her in 'Playing The Field' but she went on to do more comedy based stuff, mainly doing impressions with Jon Culshaw. Didn't know she was a singer as well, though a lot of actresses of that age who have come up through drama school have trained in singing or dancing as well as acting.
[/quote]

Is she the same woman who was married to Bradley in Eastenders or Coronation Street?? If so then she was quite nice :)

[quote name='janmaat' timestamp='1316525668' post='1379168']
Back to Sheema, who is fabulous, I had the honour of being presented to her as I we have a mutual friend in Sian (you might know her, wonderful lady). That was some gig in Cargo back in the day!
[/quote]
Good lord! I know Sian very well, it's usually me and her dancing at the front of most TGU gigs :) I think I may have been at the same gig as you mate! How funny!

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1316526820' post='1379194']
Good lord! I know Sian very well, it's usually me and her dancing at the front of most TGU gigs :) I think I may have been at the same gig as you mate! How funny!
[/quote]

Sian helped me out with screen printing gear when I just arrived in the UK with the Clown Army... Happy days of squats and stuff... Send her my love!!

[quote name='Linus27' timestamp='1316523252' post='1379112']

Is she the same woman who was married to Bradley in Eastenders or Coronation Street?? If so then she was quite nice :)
[/quote]
According to her wiki entry she was in Coronation St but I don't do soaps so can't confirm it. Apparently also had a good run in a womens prison drama called Bad Girls :)