Why become a member? ×

Post your rack!!

Jamesemt

My Current set up -

Korg DTR- 2000
Peavey QF 131
TC Electronic C400XL
Kustom Groove 1200
1U Rack Drawer that you cant really see in the pic.

Waiting for delivery of a BBE sonic Maximizer 882i and Line 6 G90 Wireless.

Also Have a Furmans Power Conditioner but havnt got round to putting it in yet :)

[attachment=69586:35632_10...776322_n.jpg]

Here's some pictures of a few 'rigs' that I've had in the past! and some bits I still use. Maaaaan do I like flashing lights ha hah a!

Disgusting Dood, just ... deary me!

EDIT: I'd just like to add that this 'stuff' is over many years of playing. I'm not loaded or anything *embarrassed a bit*

[quote name='callingltu' post='1098696' date='Jan 22 2011, 02:55 PM']Duuuude... Thats a collection of the ugliest basses i've ever seen[/quote]

Are you being serious? Those 2 Tobiases are to die for. I'd love to get my hands on that Trans Red Toby Pro 6 (as I own the Trans Red Toby Pro 4) but yeah, they are seriously gorgeous basses

[quote name='callingltu' post='1098696' date='Jan 22 2011, 02:55 PM']Duuuude... Thats a collection of the ugliest basses i've ever seen[/quote]

You're most certainly welcome to your own opinion :) - It'd be a boring world if we all liked the same thing! Your post did make me chuckle though.

[quote name='dood' post='1099636' date='Jan 23 2011, 02:01 PM']You're most certainly welcome to your own opinion :) - It'd be a boring world if we all liked the same thing! Your post did make me chuckle though.[/quote]

Is that a status 6 string fretless? Do you still have it? I love that.

I think I bought my little rack off you dude, but that's for studio gear, not a bass rig :)

[quote name='dood' post='1099636' date='Jan 23 2011, 02:01 PM']You're most certainly welcome to your own opinion :) - It'd be a boring world if we all liked the same thing! Your post did make me chuckle though.[/quote]

He's wrong anyway, they are cracking basses! One of my old tutors at Uni had a very similar 5 string Tobias similar to the one in your picture on the right, I could never play it though because it was a lefty... it was originally given to Paul McCartney as a gift but he ended up with it.

Edited by risingson

[quote name='cheddatom' post='1100439' date='Jan 24 2011, 09:02 AM']Is that a status 6 string fretless? Do you still have it? I love that.

I think I bought my little rack off you dude, but that's for studio gear, not a bass rig :)[/quote]

It is a Status yes - an Energy 6 - I'm afraid I don't have it - I sold it here on Basschat a while ago! As far as I know, it's still being loved somewhere!

Oh was that the rack with the blue light in the back? It's funny you should mention that - as I may be after a shallow 4u rack before too long (I think that one was a standard rack though.)

[quote name='dood' post='1098303' date='Jan 22 2011, 01:50 AM'][/quote]

What's that TC unit like? I may "need" to replace both my effect pedals with that sort of thing [cough]. does it do chorus and delay type stuff?!?

PS. I very much like you amplifier. :)

Edited by tinyviking