Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 1976 - Music Man stingray 1979 pre ernie

Hiperi0n

I have 2 nice basses for sale here :

the first one is a FENDER JAZZ 1976 , all original , black on black , maple board with white blocks , that is in perfect condition , it is an early 76 and is quite rare because it's one of the rare 76 bass that still have the serial on the neckplate instead on the headstock , plays wonderful...the condition of the bass are absolutely stunning i would say a 9/10 . It comes with a very nice tweed hardshell case

1770£ + shipping (ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

the second one is a MUSIC MAN STINGRAY of 1979 , sunburst , also this one is completely original , with musicman original hardshell case , plays simply sweet

1700£ + shipping

Pictures are available at my website : [url="http://www.bassoffice.tk"]MYWEBSITE[/url] section basses for sale

Shipping will not be very expensive around 30/40 puonds and it is with a tracked on line service and in 2 days it's there in UK
Feel free to ask me questions..look at my feedbacks here and on talkbass.com
Those are 2 sweet bass , great condition and plays wonderfull

Edited by Hiperi0n

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='143577' date='Feb 20 2008, 11:34 AM']Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave me alone and stop tempting me with things of such beauty!!![/quote]

ahahah sorry Nick...i didn't want to hurt you..anyway i think one of those 2 basses will fits you perfectly..eheheh

[quote name='Hiperi0n' post='143752' date='Feb 20 2008, 03:17 PM']as been said the serial number on stingray is on the bridge..that serial is B012xxx that refers to a 79 stingray

why resist to gas? embrace the gas..eheheheh[/quote]

Thanks, they moved them a lot over the years. My B00 one was on the neckplate which is why I asked but its a lovely bass. They do sound absolutely great from my experiences!

Steve

If you look carefully at Marco's photo on his website, you will notice a pair of horns growing out of his head that he is trying to conceal.

This man is the Devil and once he has you in his power, he constantly teases and tempts you with the most amazing collection of basses for sale.

I bought a 1976 Fender Precision from him a while ago. It arrived within 2 days and is the best bass by far I have ever owned.

You have been warned....

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='143759' date='Feb 20 2008, 03:26 PM']If you look carefully at Marco's photo on his website, you will notice a pair of horns growing out of his head that he is trying to conceal.

This man is the Devil and once he has you in his power, he constantly teases and tempts you win the most amazing collection of basses for sale.

I bought a 1976 Fender Precision from him a while ago. It arrived within 2 days and is the best bass by far I have ever owned.

You have been warned....[/quote]

I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THIS!!!

:)

ehehe never met John...would be great....
personally i like all basses probably i have preference on classic..but also sold so many modern basses like laklands,modulus,ritter and so on

yeah the stingray is amazing..some serious interest on it...will see if that deal will be closed

also for the jazz had some interest...nothing definitive still...so go for it before it's too late

[quote name='cetera' post='143697' date='Feb 20 2008, 02:08 PM']Mmmmm.... me want that Jazz. Lovely basses both of them. Well out of my price range though....[/quote]
+1

That Jazz is absolutely stunning! Having had a 75 Jazz and a 78 MM in a previous life when I had more money and prices were that much cheaper, I can say whoever buys these will not be disappointed at all!

Good luck with the sale..