Why become a member? ×

Ooh it melts your heart

Ou7shined

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1164369' date='Mar 16 2011, 01:25 PM']How sweet, she just needs the Stingray and the mohawk.[/quote]I'd probably let her too. :) :)

[quote name='Johnston' post='1164402' date='Mar 16 2011, 02:00 PM']I think it's safe to say no Dad wants their daughter to be a Slapper :P[/quote]Luckily she takes more after me than her mum.

[quote name='BottomE' post='1164404' date='Mar 16 2011, 02:02 PM']Lovely. She looks a natural....[/quote]She normally doesn't get to touch my basses but this time it didn't really matter and that struck me about her too.
Who knows maybe she'll be the first Nobel winning supermodel bassist. :lol:

[quote name='Johnston' post='1164418' date='Mar 16 2011, 02:10 PM']Our eldest pain in the arse...

...And of course the one she harped on about getting but never touches..

[/quote]Ah-ha purple must be the in colour. :D

And shes gone straight to the top of the neck for a bit of a solo fest...not like daddy. My kids have been raised on funk. They were in a friends car. Their friends mum asked if they wanted to listen to any music. "James Brown please" she piped up. Her current fav is Herbie Hancock...

[attachment=74943:HannBass.JPG]

[quote name='barneyg42' post='1164391' date='Mar 16 2011, 01:48 PM']Pleeeeeeze for gods sake.................don't teach her slap :)[/quote]

Too late for mine. Born in the 00's, lives in the 80's :-)

@Ou7Shined, lovely shot.

Edited by dave_bass5

Lovely photos. Don't think you'd like to see a pic of my surly Slipknot-obssessed 13 year-old with his all-black (what else?) ESP lefty bass. Would not convey the same warm feelings! Especially if wearing his favourite T-shirt ("My other ride is your sister")

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Johnston' post='1166080' date='Mar 17 2011, 06:14 PM']Well we have a 3yo that will shout "Open the f***ing gate" at 6 in the morning.[/quote]

:)

My youngest doesn't swear yet, but when you tell him off or ask him why hes done something naughty he just says "thats wthe way i roll baby, live with it".
He does open his eyes wide and put on a cute smile though.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1166085' date='Mar 17 2011, 06:17 PM']Lovely photos. Don't think you'd like to see a pic of my surly Slipknot-obssessed 13 year-old with his all-black (what else?) ESP lefty bass. Would not convey the same warm feelings! Especially if wearing his favourite T-shirt ("My other ride is your sister")[/quote]

Mines going the same way. Untill he had his hair cut recently we wasnt sure if he was even our son coming home from school.

We should make 'em all wear these when out in public with us.

Edited by dave_bass5

My 8-year-old daughter loves to pose with instruments but her mother would raise hell if I posted any pics of her on The Evil Internet... however I was pleased to hear her humming "Continuum" at the weekend. Makes a change from Justin Beiber!