Why become a member? ×

TOMBBOY

tombboy

• 2 months later...

Jamie is the best seller I've ever dealt with in the entire time that the internet has been in existence- and I've been alive since its conception. Seriously good though, don't know what else to say, I'm sure he'll be written about in the history books as a legend- the deal was smooth and pro. Oh and he patiently waited for my deposit to follow through aswell, which was brilliant.

Cheers J!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There's a few feedback threads for tombboy, I've chosen this one because it has the biggest boobies! (?)

Anyway, he bought a MOTU interface from me, very fast payment, patient and just generally a good 'ol boy!

Cheers mate
Si

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After many near deals over the years, Jamie and I finally swapped a couple of basses recently. Top guy to deal with, real easy transaction (helped by his mate who drove down to meet me with the bass), and a stunning bass. Top bloke

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a PA off Jamie, Peavey cabs, Peavey 2600 amp, Phonic desk and Behringer Feedback destroyer.

We never met, but he was a top guy to deal with over PM and email, helpful and responsive. My Drummer and Lead singer did the pickup and he arrived on time, all the gear was as described.

All worked fine when we got it back and plugegd in all in and Jamie was helpful with a couple of minor questions.

First gig last Saturday with the “new” PA and we are delighted. 150 people in quite a large room, 200ft x 50ft. Loads of compliments on the sound – very clear, well defined etc.

Buy from this guy with confidence !

• 1 month later...