Why become a member? ×

I'm in love!

Mickeyboro

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='116822' date='Jan 9 2008, 10:09 AM']Catch up man! Only jokin'! She's been causing a stir for a while now! Awesome player.[/quote]

She seems to be stirring something up judging by a few of the comments on her page.

[quote name='Perry' post='116796' date='Jan 9 2008, 09:34 AM']Yep, she sure looks hot.

There's something very sexy about a woman who has the same interests as the bloke. This goes for Motorbikes, Gym, Bass ect. (or even the new girl at work or next door)[/quote]

Why did I never meet girls like that :)

I think there are some you tube videos of her where all I can say is, it must have been cold.

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117067' date='Jan 9 2008, 03:40 PM']She looks a bit ropey to me.

I'd still f*ck her, but that's really not saying much.[/quote]

You're so coarse! Ever thought of rephrasing stuff in your head before you type? I'm guessing I know the answer already. :)

Tal is a talented player certainly. A good musician who deserves to go far I think.

Guest TheBigBeefChief

"You're so coarse! Ever thought of rephrasing stuff in your head before you type? I'm guessing I know the answer already" - Dood

That had been rephrased!

I think women appreciate a bit of honesty. If I met her I'd tell her that if she jumps in the shower and puts a comb through her hair I might give her one. She'd be all over me.

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117114' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:28 PM']"You're so coarse! Ever thought of rephrasing stuff in your head before you type? I'm guessing I know the answer already" - Dood

That had been rephrased!

I think women appreciate a bit of honesty. If I met her I'd tell her that if she jumps in the shower and puts a comb through her hair I might give her one. She'd be all over me.[/quote]

Mmmm, I think we'd all pay good money to see you thery put to the test :)
Chris

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117114' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:28 PM']"You're so coarse! Ever thought of rephrasing stuff in your head before you type? I'm guessing I know the answer already" - Dood

That had been rephrased!

I think women appreciate a bit of honesty. If I met her I'd tell her that if she jumps in the shower and puts a comb through her hair I might give her one. She'd be all over me.[/quote]

Sorry, you just can't help but laugh!! :) :huh:
Brilliantly obnoxious, chauventistic, sexist and FUNNY!!

Guest TheBigBeefChief

<--- How could she refuse? I'd even wear my beret.

Having said that, judging by the state of her barnet, god knows what its like "downstairs". I'm thinking Terry Waite's alotment.

That had been rephrased!

You silver tounged charmer you

Sexism is hilarous, isn't it. Oh, and racism, always good for a giggle. Don't forget taking the micky out of people with disablilities too! What harm can it do eh, its only fun and games?

No bloody wonder some of the female posters left this forum for dust.

Guest TheBigBeefChief

"Sexism is hilarous, isn't it. Oh, and racism, always good for a giggle. Don't forget taking the micky out of people with disablilities too! What harm can it do eh, its only fun and games?

No bloody wonder some of the female posters left this forum for dust" - Wil

Or maybe they got bored of all the middle-of-the-road, overly-sensitive "right on" crap that some people post?

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117159' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:05 PM']"Sexism is hilarous, isn't it. Oh, and racism, always good for a giggle. Don't forget taking the micky out of people with disablilities too! What harm can it do eh, its only fun and games?

No bloody wonder some of the female posters left this forum for dust" - Wil

Or maybe they got bored of all the middle-of-the-road, overly-sensitive "right on" crap that some people post?[/quote]

You are an attention seeker, you seek to provoke argument. I'm not going to argue with you, but my opinion is as I stated. I'm a bloke, but frankly this "LADZ ON TOUR!!!1" bullshit makes me sick. It needs stamping out.