Why become a member? ×

TOO MUCH GEAR

TheGreek

[size=4][center]:) I've got far too much equipment in my flat and need the space back. anybody interested in the following?[list]
[/list]Warwick Rock Bass Corvette 5 string (black)
pair of congas
Ashbury Bass
Trace Elliott 715 combo
Boss ME20B effects

All my equipment is lovingly care for and the effects are still boxed.[/center]
[center] :rolleyes: :lol: :P :o :o [/center]

[center]sensible offers only - pick up prefered[/center][/size]

[b][center][size=3]also for you style gurus I've got an "Ovalia" Egg chair from the 70s which needs a good home...type "Ovalia" into google for details..[/size][/center][/b]

[quote name='TheGreek' post='937522' date='Aug 26 2010, 09:01 PM'][size=4][center]:) I've got far too much equipment in my flat and need the space back. anybody interested in the following?[list]
pair of congas
Ashbury Bass
Trace Elliott 715 combo
Boss ME20B effects

[b][center][size=3]also for you style gurus I've got an "Ovalia" Egg chair from the 70s which needs a good home...type "Ovalia" into google for details..[/size][/center][/b][/quote]

[size=5]No pics, no prices.............................. and pickup is in Greece ? [/size]

[center]As stated, the concept of having too much equipment is alien to most :o ...it's down to recovering space (ah...the final frontier) in my 1 bed flat (which is in sunny Herts - not Greece unfortunately!! :lol: ). I wasn't sure how much interest there might be in selling the various bits and I was testing the water. If anybody is genuinely interested in any of this I'm happy to provide pictures but all the bits for sale are in mint condition - genuine buyers are welcome to come and view...I am open to (sensible) offers.. :o

Please note that the Warwick 5 string has about 2 hours use on it - couldn't deal with swapping from a 4 to 5 string.

The Trace Elliott is late 80s but in near mint condition.

The Ashbury needs a new home in somebody's toy box - though it does sound like a proper bass it's too fiddly (feel like a bloody guitarist) to use as a bass unless you use it frequently. They're fretless and the gaps between frets are tiny (fat fingered bassists needn't bother). It doesn't work for slappists... :)

As for the Egg Chair, you really need a saucy blonde to sit in it otherwise it doesn't look right..I may consider trading one of the above items for the saucy blonde... :rolleyes: [/center]

[quote name='cetera' post='938219' date='Aug 27 2010, 04:05 PM']You still need to post prices on them...[/quote]
[center][size=3]It seems that I've got to put a price on the listed items so here goes:

The [b]Warwick Rock Bass corvette 5 string [/b]- [b]£325 [/b]- probably about 2 hours use
[b]The Ashbury [/b]- [b]£200 [/b]- used but in excellent condition, comes with bag and spare strings
The [b]Boss ME20B [/b]effects - [b]£120 [/b]- impulse buy - still don't know how it works
[b]The Congas(pair 10" and 11") - £100 [/b]- who the f++k needs a set of congas?? another impulse buy
The [b]Trace Elliott 715 combo - £200 [/b]- excellent condition - only selling this cos a friend convinced me to buy a Markbass Jeff Berlin with my redundancy money
THe [b]"Ovalia" egg chair [/b]- seen examples selling for over a grand - i'll accept [b]£250 [/b]cos I want the space back

Pick up only - i'm a lazy f**ker and can't be bothered packing things, taking them to the post office....[/size][/center]

[quote name='dead' post='939794' date='Aug 30 2010, 09:31 AM']do you have photo of the ashbory ?[/quote]
As King Tut clearly reminds us..I am a lazy F***ker..and are you really willing to travel all the way from France? It's virtually in mint condition - comes with a spare set of strings + an extra G string, bag and a choice of straps. I'm prepared to haggle on the price as long as you don't get silly. I might even have the original receipt from the Bass Centre in Wapping somewhere (don't know what good it would be to you though)...

if you are keen then come and have a look..if this is what you're really after you won't be disappointed..

[quote name='dead' post='943035' date='Sep 2 2010, 09:35 AM']I really can't understand that, what's the difficulty about making a parcel ? :lol:[/quote]

Well I'd personally fail at the first obstacle as I'd be expected to get my lazy ar5e off this chair and go get the required materials... hence I couldn't then waste that time and effort responding on BC threads! :)

:rolleyes:

[quote name='TheGreek' post='937522' date='Aug 26 2010, 09:01 PM'][size=4][center]:) I've got far too much equipment in my flat and need the space back. anybody interested in the following?[list]
pair of congas
Ashbury Bass
Trace Elliott 715 combo
Boss ME20B effects

[b][center][size=3]also for you style gurus I've got an "Ovalia" Egg chair from the 70s which needs a good home...type "Ovalia" into google for details..[/size][/center][/b][/quote]
[size=4]Please note that the Warwick 5 string has now found a new home...[/size]