Why become a member? ×

Lefty Shuker Number 2

Bassmonster

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='355815' date='Dec 16 2008, 11:50 AM']another update, got an email from Jon last night to say he still had the LED switch to fit!, but expects the bass to be shipped on monday, and i SHOULD receive it tues, i am also expecting a pic, the first since august!, Eude looks like i was right about the discount thing :)[/quote]

Yup, you're bang on.
I've arranged to have it picked up Monday and delivered Tuesday too.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to have it delivered to ME on Tuesday, so it's going to my folks' place...
I was going to drive down for Christmas on the Wednesday via Glasgow to get my sis, but I think I'll have to drive down on Tuesday night just to get my hands on the bass, I'll just have to drive the extra miles on Wednesday...

I've also asked Jon for a photo of the finished bass, just to tide me over.

Nearly there...

Eude

[quote name='eude' post='355828' date='Dec 16 2008, 11:59 AM']Yup, you're bang on.
I've arranged to have it picked up Monday and delivered Tuesday too.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to have it delivered to ME on Tuesday, so it's going to my folks' place...
I was going to drive down for Christmas on the Wednesday via Glasgow to get my sis, but I think I'll have to drive down on Tuesday night just to get my hands on the bass, I'll just have to drive the extra miles on Wednesday...

I've also asked Jon for a photo of the finished bass, just to tide me over.

Nearly there...

Eude[/quote]

Can't wait to see the pics of this!

Pete

[quote name='funkle' post='355889' date='Dec 16 2008, 01:06 PM']Can't wait to see the pics of this!

Pete[/quote]

Yup, neither can I.
We'll need to sort out an opportunity for you to have a go of it to in the new year.
Hope you're well!

Eude

Another update from Jon, he's not quite happy with the setup, so he's working on it today, so hopefully i will still receive it on tues, he did send me some pics though, in Jon's own words there not that great, these pics were taken before the "knobs" were attached, i think it looks great.

[attachment=17558:DSCN5078.jpg]

[attachment=17559:DSCN5079.jpg]

Hey man,
that bass looks amazing, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
Mine is arriving on Tuesday too, but at my folks as I mentioned, so I won't get mine till Wednesday night.

Looks like we'll both be having a nice Christmas after all...

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='360123' date='Dec 21 2008, 11:43 AM']Another update from Jon, he's not quite happy with the setup, so he's working on it today, so hopefully i will still receive it on tues, he did send me some pics though, in Jon's own words there not that great, these pics were taken before the "knobs" were attached, i think it looks great.

[attachment=17558:DSCN5078.jpg]

[attachment=17559:DSCN5079.jpg][/quote]

WOO HOOO more pictures of Shuker goodness! Looks awesome, even without the knobs attached!

[quote name='BeLow' post='104271' date='Dec 14 2007, 12:46 PM']Unusually I showed great forethought and ordered two shukers at once. Saved considerably on travel time!

Great looking spec btw - I'm sure you are going to love it - although the dilemma of which to play?

[/quote]

I'm gonna try that one...."That's right, Love, I ordered TWO! No no, it makes more sense, it cuts down on the travel time! Love, what you doing with that knife!!??

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='164738' date='Mar 27 2008, 08:05 PM']Ok, PC has been down for the past couple of days....new central heating was getting installed, total f*****g nightmare, but anyway got the PC back up and running checked my mail and this was sitting in my inbox,

[/quote]

Makes a mess getting ch installed, doesn't it? I should know, that's what I do.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BeLow' post='104271' date='Dec 14 2007, 12:46 PM']Unusually I showed great forethought and ordered two shukers at once. Saved considerably on travel time!

Great looking spec btw - I'm sure you are going to love it - although the dilemma of which to play?

[/quote]

Sorry to completely hijack the thread, but that's an awesome colour on the rightmost bass- what make is it? (if its a shuker I will look quite the fool)

Edited by josh3184