Why become a member? ×

i am the best buss gitar zlapper ever

Marcus Müller

[quote name='Rich' post='927655' date='Aug 17 2010, 03:34 PM']I'm not admin, sweetie, I'm just a mod.[/quote]
no need for rhyming slang! :)

sweetie?
I'm not gay dear! ...but my boyfriend is!

how very dare you!!

Edited by Shonks

Rhyming slang.

:)

Nah, don't get it. I must be thick or summat. Anyway, that's how we get to be mods and stuff, y'know. No brainpower, but an insatiable desire to bully and pulverise. And once we've strangled a certain number of puppies, we get to be Admins.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='927921' date='Aug 17 2010, 07:41 PM']You have to admit it was funny. Don't you? :rolleyes:[/quote]

t'was...want more!

personally I'm a better player for it - lots more practising and my zlappink is becoming fearsome!

:)

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='927932' date='Aug 17 2010, 07:48 PM']Tony Goggle, Marcus Muller, The Basschat Arms.[/quote]
Agreed. It is our solemn duty to serve up such demented goings-on. :)

Set the hyperbolic monk-pump to horizontal, engage the special blue flange and roast your Ray on this [s]trouser[/s] neck press*. We have work to do.

* Patent Sterling Ball/Corby

[quote name='Machines' post='927917' date='Aug 17 2010, 07:39 PM']Looks like our humour eradication scheme is going well, excellent ![/quote]
Yay for us :) right you lot, enjoy your fckin selves or the puppies get it.

I know ped pulled me up on a dormant account I had... but you know, reading the T&Cs, I still don't see anything that states that you are limited to one user account...? I've probably got a strike or something against me for that... but I didn't break any of the T&Cs. Go figure.

I enjoyed this thread whilst it lasted though.

I thought it was in there, but no matter, we still reserve the right to do what we think serves the forum best, and people having lots of accounts isn't a good thing, in my experience. Especially when they lie about it and do it to subvert the ways of the good nature of the forum, which has happened once or twice. Threads like this may appear funny (honestly, I didn't really get it, but that's me) but it means managing the forum could quickly become a massive ballache - which in the long term means the forum goes under.

ped

[quote name='ped' post='928421' date='Aug 18 2010, 10:36 AM']I thought it was in there, but no matter, we still reserve the right to do what we think serves the forum best, and people having lots of accounts isn't a good thing, in my experience. Especially when they lie about it and do it to subvert the ways of the good nature of the forum, which has happened once or twice. Threads like this may appear funny (honestly, I didn't really get it, but that's me) but it means managing the forum could quickly become a massive ballache - which in the long term means the forum goes under.

ped[/quote]
A a system admin at work (amongst many other roles :) ) I can entirely see where you are coming from here. If one person can have multiple accounts, then why can't everyone? Chaos would result. Schizophrenia as well possibly. And this is before any real account abuse or lying occurs.

I thought Rich had been made to promise [i][b]not[/b][/i] to show his puppies to anyone?

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='928442' date='Aug 18 2010, 10:58 AM']A a system admin at work (amongst many other roles :) ) I can entirely see where you are coming from here. If one person can have multiple accounts, then why can't everyone? Chaos would result. Schizophrenia as well possibly. And this is before any real account abuse or lying occurs.[/quote]

That's a plus one here too. In a previous employment I was a domain admin (yes, amongst many others too) and the rules for account ownership were tight exactly for the reasons (and many more) above. There is no need for a second account anyway. In most people's eyes it makes a user look dishonest and gives the wrong impression to begin with.