Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: EBMM 30th Anniversary Stingray

Noisyjon

Hi All,

This is now withdrawn from sale here on BC, Thanks for looking.
For all the info & specs please see Mike's fabulous review here: [url="http://www.bassguitarmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59:music-man-30th-anniversary-stingray&catid=37:bassguitars"]http://www.bassguita...=37:bassguitars[/url]

Cheers,
Jon

Edited by jonthebass

[quote name='martthebass' post='897701' date='Jul 17 2010, 11:44 PM']I've said it before, I'll say it again, 30th's are the best Rays ever, period

Good luck with the sale. If it was a fretless I'd be selling body parts to try and acquire it![/quote]

Maybe Best EB Rays I will agree. :)

I need a 30th in my collection and that price looks fair to me but are you really going to do it jonthebass?

[quote name='jonthebass' post='898024' date='Jul 18 2010, 01:24 PM']Thanks for the kind words Chaps.
Mart - I'm sure the Gallery can do a handsome de-fret job on it for you!
Pete - If someone offers up the £1,200 I will certainly be parting with it.

Cheers,
Jon[/quote]

That would be a heinous crime Jon, but I did think about it for more than a few minutes...

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='898298' date='Jul 18 2010, 07:15 PM']Thanks for the 'thumbs up' for the review, great bass, great price....bump!

Mike[/quote]

Glad you don't mind me linking to that review Mike, thanks :)

[quote name='binkybongo' post='899542' date='Jul 19 2010, 10:47 PM']I have one, very responsive - absolutely electric instrument, shocking.
Whoever goes for it will be very pleased.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Are You Local?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...