Why become a member? ×

It's a Shuker, but not as we know it.

MacDaddy

[quote name='peted' post='613217' date='Sep 30 2009, 07:51 PM']Wow that is gorgeous. Have you had a chance to try it in a band setting, or recorded with it yet?[/quote]

not yet. I've just got together with a new band and we are arranging a rehearsal. I'll post how it goes.

I may have commented already, i dont remember. but i dont care :)

MY GOD THAT IS GORGEOUS!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I WANT ONE! :rolleyes:

[quote name='OldGit' post='613454' date='Sep 30 2009, 11:45 PM']I hope it doesn't scare them away "'ere. that ain't a Fender"[/quote]

haha i can shamelessly say i went to an audition for a band the other day with my dad's precision even though i hardly ever play it, just cos a fender might impress them!

[quote name='Tait' post='614114' date='Oct 1 2009, 06:59 PM']haha i can shamelessly say i went to an audition for a band the other day with my dad's precision even though i hardly ever play it, just cos a fender might impress them![/quote]

and that ploy worked if it's the one youve just been posting about :)

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='613143' date='Sep 30 2009, 05:54 PM']the light wasn't too good, but here's some more pics.

I was trying to show the contouring and the thumbchumb profile with these.

He had to put it somewhere

[/quote]

I HAVE to quote with all the pictures left in ;o) Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to see it in action! Well balanced, contempary design, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing for sure! Your ideas were great - and Jon has pulled them together into a fantastic piece of kit!

Congratulations!

[quote name='spike' post='616378' date='Oct 4 2009, 11:48 AM']Very nice indeed, you must be well pleased. Are you going to be playing it down the George II anytime soon?[/quote]

Unfortunately not. I'm not in Arnika anymore and probably won't be gigging up that way for quite a while.

• 6 years later...

[quote name='steve' timestamp='1255342111' post='623841']
really impressive,

+ for some vids
[/quote]

So 6 1\2 years later, here's a clip from my first gig with it. Sound quality is poor, especially bass :([size=4] [/size][size=4]Will try to get something better from the next gig. [/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUi4rQosCgo