Why become a member? ×

Markbass LMII and BFM Omni 10.5s withdrawn

steve

I have a new rig incoming, so I need to sell these on to make space. I'll get some pics up soon as possible, but it lives in the practice room.

Markbass LMII (500W into 4Ohms) with Gigskinz bag £375 - SOLD
2 X Bill Fitzmaurice Omni 10.5, each with Eminence Deltalite 2510s (250W 8Ohms) and two piezos, finished in a fetching heavy duty grey carpet - £140 each

I'd much prefer collection in person so the buyer(s) can try them out, but I could possibly ship at buyers expense. Not interested in lowball offers, but I could knock some off if someone wanted the complete rig.

It sounds brilliant, is very portable (each cab is a one hand lift, so with the head in it's bag over your shoulder you can move your whole rig in one trip) and I'll be quite sad to see it go, but needs must

Trade/PX options -
Tascam bass MP3 trainer (I used to have one and foolishly sold it.)
Some kind of step sequencer drum machine ie Korg Electribe ER1 or ER2
EUB
W.H.Y.

[color="#FF0000"]unless someone is going to tempt me with a trade for an EUB or DB these are withdrawn :) [/color]

Edited by steve

[quote name='Bassman Rich' post='849240' date='May 27 2010, 10:39 AM']I'm keen to see the pictures too, do you know what wood (eg Marine ply, 12mmm) the cabs are made of?[/quote]

Hi Rich, I'll do my best with the pics, the omni's were made out of standard 12mm ply, as per the plans

[quote name='steve' post='849013' date='May 26 2010, 10:50 PM']I have a new rig incoming, so I need to sell these on to make space. I'll get some pics up soon as possible, but it lives in the practice room.

Markbass LMII (500W into 4Ohms) with Gigskinz bag £375

2 X Bill Fitzmaurice Omni 10.5, each with Eminence Deltalite 2510s (250W 8Ohms) and two piezos, finished in a fetching heavy duty grey carpet - £140 each

I'd much prefer collection in person so the buyer(s) can try them out, but I could possibly ship at buyers expense. Not interested in lowball offers, but I could knock some off if someone wanted the complete rig.

It sounds brilliant, is very portable (each cab is a one hand lift, so with the head in it's bag over your shoulder you can move your whole rig in one trip) and I'll be quite sad to see it go, but needs must[/quote]

Pictures ???

what ohmage are the 2 x 10 cabs are the cabs overall 8 or is each speaker 8

[quote name='fede162162' post='851971' date='May 30 2010, 05:57 PM']hi, any idea of the weight of each cab?[/quote]

Hi, I'm not sure of the weight tbh, I'll try to get the info for you

[quote name='fede162162' post='851971' date='May 30 2010, 05:57 PM']hi, any idea of the weight of each cab?[/quote]

I've no scales at the rehearsal room, but I'd guess at maybe 12-15kgs (based on the idea that each one is around about half the weight of a bag of sand) . Does that help?

[quote name='steve' post='853618' date='Jun 1 2010, 02:44 PM']I've no scales at the rehearsal room, but I'd guess at maybe 12-15kgs (based on the idea that each one is around about half the weight of a bag of sand) . Does that help?[/quote]

MB1. :)
..Based on a 30kg bag of Sand?..will both be enough to fix the front garden wall? :rolleyes:

[quote name='MB1' post='853663' date='Jun 1 2010, 03:13 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
..Based on a 30kg bag of Sand?..will both be enough to fix the front garden wall? :lol:[/quote]

erm, I thought they were 25kg bags - must be the local builders merchant ripping me off. if you stood them on end there would be room for a nice stone lion on the top :)