Why become a member? ×

Shuker PJ5 **WITHDRAWN**

obbm

The way things are at the moment I can't see myself gigging regularly again for quite some time consequently I have no need to keep this bass.

It was originally specified and commissioned by Old Horse Murphy. The full details are of the build are [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9416"]in this thread[/url].

Last year Nick put it for sale [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=66199&hl=shuker"]in this thread[/url]

It is in tip-top condition and has been kept in in it's gig bag, apart from a couple of hours playing, since I acquired it last year, consequently there are no additional marks or blemishes over and above those mentioned in OHM's original description.

£1200 or interesting trades/offers.

Not in the market for anything specific but you never know what might take my fancy. Try me but be prepared for me to say no.

Edited by obbm

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JMT3781' post='817755' date='Apr 25 2010, 12:50 AM']i really am looking for another 5 string shuker, but all have to barter with is an enormous bergantino cab... which is why this is only a semi-serious post, because i'm resigned to the fact you are going to say no lol[/quote]

You have no idea how seriously tempted I was when I saw your post for the cab as it would make a great companion for the Orange AD200B. I'm sure the combination would sound wicked however having previously owned NV610 I know that I would have problems moving it about which is why it would sit unused in my garage, and that would be a waste. At my age the last thing I need is to have to take the garden shed to a gig. I have finally arrived at suitable compromise of MB F1 and Epi UL310 both of which I can get into my Smart.

[quote name='octaedro7' post='819835' date='Apr 26 2010, 07:36 PM']String Spacing @ bridge and nut ?
How's that B string?
Dead Notes?[/quote]

8.5mm at the nut

Bridge can be adjusted to suit. Currently set at 3 3/4-inches. Can be taken out to 4-inches.

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='828367' date='May 5 2010, 12:54 PM']Interested in an ACG? Did I already ask this before?![/quote]

I'm sorry but the only ACG I'm interested in is the one Alan is making for me. :)

BTW you haven't asked beforeso thanks for the suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...